Anyone else think the girls may not have been 'forced' into cocaine trafficking in Peru?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
But, I said... 'its quite a diverse section of the community.. as are most coke users..'

Not really looking down on anybodies choice of drug? I just dont personally trust whats in it most of the time.
I do the same with grass, I can tell by feel, taste and smell etc, but grass isnt usually adulterated for more profit, other than adding sticks and seeds, and moisture for weight in it...

That is a poor judgement though, especially with how easy it is to get test kits on the market. Give me a pill or powder, and for a relatively cheap cost, you can find out exactly what is in it, in your own home.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im sure theres ways of testing it, but most people wont will they, especially when buying when they are out on the town etc...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Im sure theres ways of testing it, but most people wont will they, especially when buying when they are out on the town etc...

With all due respect I think you're wrong, sure a lot don't but it is certainly becoming easier & more popular to do so. Especially in the UK, with a lot of E seemingly cut with PMA, which has caused a lot of deaths. For the same of £3, you don't need to risk your life as much any more. The test kits are the size of a betting shop pen, and give a reaction within seconds.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If it stops people being ill im all for it ...

Definitely all about prevention. My point is, people are wiser, its easy enough and cheap enough, that to take anything without testing (which isn't fool proof but helps...) is foolish.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
High quality cocaine is as different from most of the street gear as night is from day. The good stuff is lovely but we mostly get paranoia inducing talcum powder which is no fun at all IMHO.

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Very sad such young girls throwing it all away but on the up side very please such a large amount of drugs has been removed from the market

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I've also encountered a variety of people who dabble in to a more or lesser degree over the years.

Universally all the people after taking it turn into ar****s quite quickly.

That's obviously quite subjective, but I come to the conclusion that I don't get on with people when they take cocaine.

Slightly different with Alcohol. Most people a slightly amplified version of themselves, but yes some I actively avoid being around some when they drink. Much worse than coke in that instance.

Last edited:

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Takes me back about 20 years, me and a couple of mates in Torremolinos, drinking in a bar, approached by some guy, offered us £2k each to fly to Belfast, put up in a hotel, shuttle flight to London, then back to Malaga to continue our holiday. We politely declined, although one mate was half-tempted, no secret was made of what we would be carrying, these girls obviously knew as well, took a calculated gamble, busted.

Mr-N

Mar 31, 2012
Adding to that,

There was probably a bigger consignment on the same flight with a more legitimate story.

The money they were offered was a carrot in front of a donkey.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Aside all the "we were forced" stuff the thing I find most unbelievable about this whole debacle is that one of them was described in the news as a model.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Aside all the "we were forced" stuff the thing I find most unbelievable about this whole debacle is that one of them was described in the news as a model.

For Mickey Mouse apparently....I would give her the benefit of doubt and say Minnie Mouse...

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing

Christine Keeler (remember the Profumo scandal?) was always described as a model.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit

_69256858_melissa_reid.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^5 pints ^^^^^^^^^^^7 pints

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
They did not know exactly what they were carrying but it had to be illegal,working in the dodgy clubs they would be given drugs over a period of time,eventually they would be given drugs to sell, having a supply they would use some rather than sell all of it, now they owe and cant pay so are given the chance of having their debt wiped off,Simple!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If they had got away with it, they would have been the bees knees wouldn't they??? If you can't do the time, don't do the crime. No sympathy for them what so ever.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
working in the dodgy clubs they would be given drugs over a period of time,eventually they would be given drugs to sell, having a supply they would use some rather than sell all of it, now they owe and cant pay so are given the chance of having their debt wiped off,Simple!

:lolol:

Whatever you're thinking about dodgy clubs and drugs, I promise you the reality is nothing like you're thinking!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports