Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else think the girls may not have been 'forced' into cocaine trafficking in Peru?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I do have a sense that you're being selective i.e. one drug industry is fine, another is not. And crack maybe does cause serious social and physical damage. But you have chosen the most potent form of what they were carrying for your argument. I could say the same about skunk. Your harshness on these girls seems a bit rich coming from a spliff toting reggae head. Do you not agree?

No I dont agree...theres one thing smoking grass, and quite another transporting large quantities across borders....the morals of the issue are not the point...people KNOW that if you transport Class A drugs across any international border, you run the risk of prison...whether thats in Europe, or in S.America, the Far east etc....
I wouldnt try smuggling grass, as I know there is a risk of prison for transportation...if these two idiots didnt realise they could face prison for transportation, whether it be drugs, currency, weapons or explosives, then they deserve what they get, for being stupid....but come on...these girls knew what they were doing, and they accepted the risks....it didnt turn out well for them......

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
No I dont agree...theres one thing smoking grass, and quite another transporting large quantities across borders....the morals of the issue are not the point...people KNOW that if you transport Class A drugs across any international border, you run the risk of prison...whether thats in Europe, or in S.America, the Far east etc....
I wouldnt try smuggling grass, as I know there is a risk of prison for transportation...if these two idiots didnt realise they could face prison for transportation, whether it be drugs, currency, weapons or explosives, then they deserve what they get, for being stupid....but come on...these girls knew what they were doing, and they accepted the risks....it didnt turn out well for them......

You're missing my point. Apologies if I was not clear. My point is that you seem quite happy to perpetuate and support the illegal drug industry and drug trade in your specific situation. But are very hostile in this thread. I'm struggling to see a huge difference between what you openly support and what you're against.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Peru-Prison-060910L.jpg

The one at the front is thinking 'I knew the club were taking my gross misconduct seriously but this seems a little over the top.'

It's all very sad. Greed and stupidity is what motivates people into trafficing drugs. We always hear the same excuses when someone get's caught. I'm sure these two will be supported by the Catholic Church whilst they are serving a nice long sentence in a luxurious Peruvian jail. The prison guards are bound to take pity on them in return for certain favors!

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
How do you imagine drugs appear in your dealers little baggies? They ain't teleported mate.

Really, well I never thanks for that insightful information.
You have a choice to take drugs, or to smuggle drugs. I was saying I wouldn't be as stupid to do the latter.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
You're missing my point. Apologies if I was not clear. My point is that you seem quite happy to perpetuate and support the illegal drug industry and drug trade in your specific situation. But are very hostile in this thread. I'm struggling to see a huge difference between what you openly support and what you're against.

I see quite a bit of diffference between Class A drugs, that have been produced using components such as parafin in the production, that are very addictive, and ruin millions of lives, compared to grass being grown...which is essentially a plant...that is not addictive, and has never killed anybody. I think most of the world is turning away from criminalising people for grass..even America, which is something I didnt think I would see, they wont be doing that for Class A drugs.
Its a sad case concerning these two girls, but you would struggle to convince me that they didnt know what they were doing, and that they were not 'street-wise' etc to the risks. Their stories dont add up much either.

Last edited:

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
As I have never been to Ibiza, can someone tell me how easy it is to be working there, as these women claim to have been, without being able to speak Spanish. I suppose they may be fluent in Catalan?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
As I have never been to Ibiza, can someone tell me how easy it is to be working there, as these women claim to have been, without being able to speak Spanish. I suppose they may be fluent in Catalan?

Piece of piss.

I do find it funny the quotes from their former employer 'Bar Amsterdam' in San An. Very anti-drugs it appears ??? :cool:

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada

Ah it's dead easy.
Find a club/bar, turn up with a short skirt and get your knockers out. Stand on a stage/podium and look like a slag.
40 Eur a night + tips.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I personally don't see that 8 grand is worth the risk, you can get a fairly low paid job and still earn that in 6 months.

For the poster who was talking about smoking grass is not the same, well yes and no. The stronger stuff is smuggled in by mules that have been taken advantage of too, many lives ruined. You get caught with that in say, Thailand, you are in a world of shit my friend. Though I imagine you would need a fair few Sports Direct bags to get 12k of grass through customs!

I would like to add that I've never met a perfectly normal pothead, certainly not the ones that smoke it when they are still in their thirties, they are always a little tapped and besides anyone who still smokes cheap student drugs past about 25 is always gonna raise my suspicions.

Couldn't care less what people want to shove up their nose, into their lungs, through their livers but on the whole and in the long run I don't think I've met anyone whose life has been improved by the taking of drugs past the age of 25.

Not a spod either, from the ages of 15 to 25 if you could snort it, smoke it, or neck it I did it. Glad I stopped.

Last edited:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Well, I disagree nibbs... Whilst im sure theres plenty on here who would disagree, ive led quite a normal life, working in the Telecommunications industry, and smoking daily since 1979...of course, theres people out there who it will not agree with... same as some people dont do well in the booze arena...
Yes, get caught with grass in Thailand, and you are in a world of pain...in Malaysia, you could be executed...
But really, this issue isnt about what they were carrying...the crime is transportation ...it could of been anything... it could have been grass, coke, heroin, guns, currency...the
issue is the transportation of whatever contraband they were carrying...they KNEW what it was... they took the risk, but it didnt work for them.

As for smuggling grass...well, its grown in the uk, germany, holland, france, czech rep, austria, ...the list goes on... not really much demand for smuggling it is there really?
Most of the skunk grass in Holland is grown in the western part of Czech Republic by Vietnamese...as theres no EU borders, theres no real smuggling per sei...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Fair do's, everyone will defend their drug of choice, I drink and know it's no good for me. I think for me personally there's something about pot heads that turn me off. I think it's the boxes full of unravelled Rizla, bits of roach, pokey downy things, tobacco dust,clipper lighters and grubby fingernails, which is my overall impression of smokers of weed. No offence.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
None taken.. Ive seen the same 'characters' myself, but ive also smoked with Lawyers, ex cops, nurses..who really dont compare to that. its quite a diverse section of the community.. as are most coke users...my issue with the stuff is that its man-made, and you have no idea what the composition of it is...
I really think the issue of this case is the smuggling, of whatever it is... they took a risk, and it didnt work for them...for some it does... lifes lottery I guess.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
None taken.. Ive seen the same 'characters' myself, but ive also smoked with Lawyers, ex cops, nurses..who really dont compare to that. its quite a diverse section of the community..
I really think the issue of this case is the smuggling, of whatever it is... they took a risk, and it didnt work for them...for some it does... lifes lottery I guess.

Can't disagree.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Most of the skunk grass in Holland is grown in the western part of Czech Republic by Vietnamese

Interesting you mention the Vietnamese. I was only reading last week about the human trafficking and slave-like environments of these set ups in Europe.

Anyway. I'm out. Got things to do. For the record I'm not anti-drugs, and in a lot of respects we're in agreement. It's more I find your opinions contradictory. Peace man.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Im an enigma :-D

but, its not just drugs is it... theres millions of people being used as slave labour for the garments industry, but youre right, it was recently highlighted here..
Anyway, laterz

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
None taken.. Ive seen the same 'characters' myself, but ive also smoked with Lawyers, ex cops, nurses..who really dont compare to that. its quite a diverse section of the community.. as are most coke users...my issue with the stuff is that its man-made, and you have no idea what the composition of it is...

I do find it hypocritical when people look down on someone else's drug of choice. Personally I choose not to smoke anything because it does nothing for me and I don't enjoy it, but I'm not going to pigeonhole anybody who does.

Coke still grows out of the ground initially, fair enough it's processed quite heavily afterwards but then so are hops and grapes. I don't know the exact composition of it but I can tell if it's good or not by looking at it and smelling it and touching it, do you test the THC levels of every bit of weed you smoke? People trust what they read on the side of a vodka or wine bottle, but I bet nobody could tell you every single chemical in them.

I see my coke use as a bit of a hobby in the same way people go wine tasting, it's very much a social thing probably in the same way your weed smoking is. There are good and bad ways to do any drug, in my mind someone who sits by themselves doing coke every day = someone who sits by themselves and drinks a bottle of wine every night = someone who ploughs through an 1/8 of weed every day.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
But, I said... 'its quite a diverse section of the community.. as are most coke users..'

Not really looking down on anybodies choice of drug? I just dont personally trust whats in it most of the time.
I do the same with grass, I can tell by feel, taste and smell etc, but grass isnt usually adulterated for more profit, other than adding sticks and seeds, and moisture for weight in it...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here