Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else sit near idiots at the Amex?

mickybha

Jan 2, 2010
I would swap all the above for the two that sit next to me
I go to support my beloved Albion and I really do go to enjoy it, win lose or draw and yes I do watch through blue and white striped glasses
But these two never stop moaning to each other, they never sing, and both only shout out when we make a mistake
They will analyse to death single moves sometimes for what seems like forever .moan moan moan
Why on earth do these sort of people even bother to pay good money to vent their spleen for 90 odd minutes is beyond me

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010
I would swap all the above for the two that sit next to me
I go to support my beloved Albion and I really do go to enjoy it, win lose or draw and yes I do watch through blue and white striped glasses
But these two never stop moaning to each other, they never sing, and both only shout out when we make a mistake
They will analyse to death single moves sometimes for what seems like forever .moan moan moan
Why on earth do these sort of people even bother to pay good money to vent their spleen for 90 odd minutes is beyond me

I sat somewhere else against Norwich game in West upper. Bloke right behind me moaned the whole game and must not of enjoyed the game at all. After the 4th goal i was jumping around generally going mental like most do, only for him to moan at me about that. I made sure i went even more mental after the 5th went in. I swear some "fans" actually want us to fail so they can just have a moan up. If you cant enjoy a 5-0 win against a top team what can you enjoy?

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I sat somewhere else against Norwich game in West upper. Bloke right behind me moaned the whole game and must not of enjoyed the game at all. After the 4th goal i was jumping around generally going mental like most do, only for him to moan at me about that. I made sure i went even more mental after the 5th went in. I swear some "fans" actually want us to fail so they can just have a moan up. If you cant enjoy a 5-0 win against a top team what can you enjoy?

He must have been a Norwich fan in the wrong stand. :wink:
Anyone that supports the Albion and didn't enjoy that Norwich match must have serious problems.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Quite fortunate where we are now, but I did move my season ticket for the last 2 seasons at Withers because of the bloke sat next to us moaning all the time.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I was near a weird fella in the North east corner on Friday who spent the whole game screaming at the Villa players repeating their second name over and over most bizarre.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
There is an IDIOT in the block of seats where I am in WSU who insists on luzzing a toilet roll before each match. He thinks it is still 1978 or he must be a bit simple in some other way.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Seriously, do you think we have more than our fair share of these types.
Ever since I stood on the East terrace at The Goldstone, Withdean and it seems The Amex (don't get to go much I'm afraid ��) I have always been surrounded by moaners.
Over the years I have been to many grounds in the home seats both watching that team and as a Brighton fan without an away ticket and sure you got moaners but not on the scale that we seem to have.
I have been to Argyle when they were at the bottom of league 2 and playing pants but most were still upbeat and trying to get behind there team.
These people must have very sad lives because I can't think of a single thing (on and mostly off the pitch) to moan about.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
No not H block. He must be breeding

The moron from Maidstone is well known in H block. Moans after 20 mins if we're not winning. Seems to have a son with him now as well who surprisingly is also thick as. Started punching the back of a seat in frustration at one point.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
I'm in N1D and got a great bunch of people around me. I sound pretty fortunate compared to some on here.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
There are two blokes sit behind me who spend most of the 90 minutes talking about anything, ANYTHING, other than the game they are watching. It's constant natter, natter, natter, I'm not sure they're even watching the game, they're that engrossed in their conversation. It doesn't make me angry, I just find it really......odd.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I don't know if anyone remembered the guy who used to stand level to the half way line in the east stand at the Goldstone.

Every now and again he would shout CMON !! in a very loud voice. That was all his input was. I found it quite bizarre.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Football is a funny thing really, isn't it? You have a guy on the pitch who is probably five times as good as any one of the 30,000 people watching, has had some of the best coaching available for the last 20 years, plays football ever single day, and is so good he is paid thousands of pounds a week to do it. Then you have a load of people, the vast majority of which have never played at a remotely similar standard, who all stand there and shout instructions at him, and tell him what to do.

Imagine going through the theatre and bellowing orders at the actors. Or sitting on a plane and shouting to the pilot to bank right or something.

(I'm as guilty as anyone for shouting instructions at the players by the way, but if you take a step back and look at it from the outside, it's a funny concept). They must think it's ridiculous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Football is a funny thing really, isn't it? You have a guy on the pitch who is probably five times as good as any one of the 30,000 people watching, has had some of the best coaching available for the last 20 years, plays football ever single day, and is so good he is paid thousands of pounds a week to do it. Then you have a load of people, the vast majority of which have never played at a remotely similar standard, who all stand there and shout instructions at him, and tell him what to do.

The likes of Brain Kerr, Avram Grant, Bill Struth and Andre Villas-Boas never played professionally either...

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The likes of Brain Kerr, Avram Grant, Bill Struth and Andre Villas-Boas never played professionally either...

There's better managers than that who didn't play professionally, but that's not really the point. It's more the ridiculous notion that Knockheart is going to hear me bellow "GIVE IT TO BRUNO" and think. "Great suggestion, I wouldn't have thought of that, I'll play it straight to him". It's an odd concept.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here