Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone else sit near idiots at the Amex?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
A guy near me always shouts "it's in ! " every cross or corner . I can't stand it and at my old seat behind the goal in the North , there was a guy who would clap along to we're the north stand . This annoyed me so much

Edit - forgot to mention there's a guy to the right of me about 3 seats along. When the GK saves a shot , he immediately starts , " 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, REFEREEEEEEE BLOW YOUR WHISTLEEEEEEE"

Last edited:

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
A guy near me always shouts "it's in ! " every cross or corner . I can't stand it and at my old seat behind the goal in the North , there was a guy who would clap along to we're the north stand . This annoyed me so much

Edit - forgot to mention there's a guy to the right of me about 3 seats along. When the GK saves a shot , he immediately starts , " 1,2,3,4,5,6,7, REFEREEEEEEE BLOW YOUR WHISTLEEEEEEE"

You're mad they are sane :moo:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
The great thing about everyone that is being criticised on this thread is this - at least they are making some noise.

If everyone was shouting unintelligible rubbish every game then we'd have a cracking atmosphere. A smorgasbord of bollocks bellowed at top volume.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Is he up near the north end of WSL. And does he have a mate of simliar age (60's?)?
If so I did have a run in with him when he was hurling abuse at JFC while warming up. What is the point of telling a Brighton player (loud enough and close enough that he can certainly hear) that he is sh*t and a w*nker, just before he goes on? JFC was struggling at the time, but this really wasn't going to help!

If you meant to quote my post re the 'JFC hater', yes he is, got to be the same bloke. About level with the 6 yard box, and always wears the same jacket.......the JFC abuse was quite something to witness.......game after game.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
The idiots are the ones sitting down muttering under their breaths. Those that look distinctly perturbed at having to rise out of their seats for any reason at all.

I welcome those who 'embarass' themselves by showing some passion, coherent or otherwise.

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
There is one who sits in West Stand Lower who last night on his own was stood up arms aloft shouting at the Villa fans "your just a small town in Wolves" would probably run a mile if they were anywhere near him. He does the same with every group of supporters , thinking of a local town that they are near.
I heard that. Did it more than once, didn't he? Got no response both times.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have this Tourette's moment whenever Murphy's name Is mentioned....
Boooooooooooo

It's a Lancashire yorkshire thing!

Murray 17

Jul 6, 2003
Bit before my time but when I used to stand in the East (mid '80's) there was a guy who frequently "headed" the ball whenever there was a corner/set piece taken and had only one expression - "face up Brighton".
Did you stand anywhere near, "Unload him!" ?

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
I kept hearing "End him! END HIM" during the Villa game in WSU. Seemed a bit OTT but hey ho.

remember at an away game early 80's

I shouted out 'end his ****ing career'

everyone started laughing

I guess times have changed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here