Any one here NOT got their ticket or smart card for this Saturday's SSCF?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I still haven't received a ticket or the smart card.

sussexshaun

Jul 14, 2011
spoke to the bloke in the Amex ticket office today he said we should all have our smart cards with the SSCF Programmed on them by sat am !!!!! if not just take some proof in and they let you in ( via ticket office ) so if u got online just print it off in case - if you aint got a reciept panic !!!! good luck

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
I still haven't received either a ticket or a swipe card and was planning on travelling down tomorrow, setting off before my post normally arrives. Looks like I'll be spending Saturday morning queuing for a ticket. At least my car park ticket for Saturday has arrived!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Nothing today for me so will now print the receipt off and go to the ticket office tomorrow along with quite a few more by the sounds of it, lets hope they have enough staff in situ to deal

Pinkie Brown

Wir Sind das Volk
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR 🇩🇪
No smart card in the mail just a bill. I'm a season ticket holder. My son isn't but has a fan number. I've just booked two tickets online for us in the last minutes. Guess we'll be joining the queue too? Ah well. I was going to hang back to Donny but succumbed to temptation. We've waited years for this moment. Whats a few minutes/hours in a queue?:shrug:

And...The forecast for tomorrow is for it to be PISSING DOWN. Who cares eh? Not me. It pissed down at last ever Goldstone game didn't it?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Went up the ground this afternoon and collected a paper ticket as my smart card hasn't arrived, they just asked for my fan number, I didn't need to show a receipt or anything else. The ticket office is at the back of the shop so there's quite a bit of queuing space indoors before you'd need to stand outside (in case it's raining). In case anyone is thinking of conning them, the guy said my smart card wouldn't be valid for the match now (I assume he thought a 480 mile round trip would be worth it to gain an extra £10 ticket!).

Wienergull

Geht in Ordnung
Jul 10, 2003
Berlin Mitte
What a farce! The Club still has a ticketing operation befitting a League 2 or even a Conference club. I tried to book my reserved seats online for this and the Spurs and Gills matches and ended up having to queue in the club shop because my son's (U16) seat was shown as full price for the Spurs and Gills matches (but curiously was the discounted price for the SSC). As the smart cards have still not arrived, now face queuing with thousands (?) of others today. I have a seriously ill father in hospital, so really cannot afford the time to hang on the phone/take time off work to go to the club shop.

I will be writing to Tony Bloom to express my displeasure and suggest he turn his attention to ensuring the ticketing operation becomes much slicker in line with the wonderful facilities at Falmer. I will also suggest that if the Albion make it through to the next round of the Carling Cup and get a home draw, long-suffering season ticket holders are given free tickets in recompense. Anyone care to join me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports