Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Any one here NOT got their ticket or smart card for this Saturday's SSCF?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are the club waiting for all the smartcards to be sent out and received by the majority of supporters by the middle of next week before announcing matchday ticketing arrangements for the Donny game for us riff raff ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's payback time. All those who slanged-off our wonderful posties are now at their mercy, best of luck with the waiting.

Several envelopes could well end up being misdelivered to an address a couple of streets away :lolol:

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Bought SSCF tickets today at the Amex, and they told me that Season Ticket Swipe Card will be with us by Saturday morning (he thought more likely would be Friday). If doesn't arrive just go to ticket office in Club Shop and they'll issue a paper one. Maybe a bit of a queue if they don't arrive me thinks?!

Mar 10, 2006
What doesn't make sense is why some people got their tickets days ago and yet those of us who booked them the day they went on sale haven't got them. Also a lot of mixed messages are being given to people. Don't know what numbers we are talking of but it could be chaos at the ticket office saturday. Only two more deliveries of post by then if like me your mail doesn't get to you till 12.30/1.00 time as I will have left by then on saturday

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No sign of mine either. The familiar creeping ticket paranoia begins...

I just posted about this on Ask The Club. We need a guarantee that if the smart cards don't turn up or don't work for whatever reason then we can still get in to see the game we paid for, by presenting proof of purchase and whatever else ID they suggest.

Dandyman

In London village.
At the moment no card and no ticket for either my non-existent seat or it's replacement.

Bobby's Gull

DAFT Bint
Jul 6, 2003
Bed
I ordered two through the Sussex FA allocation and they arrived fine. Only for 8 more to pop more through my letter box yesterday... After speaking to Sussex FA they had sent the 8 to me by mistake and now I've had to forward them to someone who lives in West Sussex, so I hope they get them in time!

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Ordered my tickets this morning - emailed club about it, just had reply:

Your tickets will be uploaded to your season ticket cards, which should be arriving with you in the next day or two. If you do not receive your cards in time, please give the ticket office a ring.

By then time run out and phone call will be pointless, as well as hearing "you are 41st in the queue".

Last resort is just to take ticket office hard copy receipt to the stadium gate on the day!!

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
I still haven't received tickets or smart card!

Any one here in the same boat & what will you do about it for Saturday?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not a damn thing. Two more posts before eight thousand of us have to join a poxy queue all morning Saturday for a paper ticket. Or just not bother going and claim a refund if the swipe card don't arrive. Know which I'll be doing.

bridge

Mar 16, 2011
Bloke in ticket office reckons they will arrive Saturday latest.
Nothing Like cutting it fine I said

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here