Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockhaert

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was reasonably sure 1 was KLL and a similar man with him but wouldnt say as he wasnt 100% sure and wouldnt say in case it wasnt. Have you never walked down Oxford St and thought you had seen somebody famous and not realized it was. them until later. A chap dropped something once and I picked it up it was only after thinking about it as thanked me and left and realized it was Paul McCartney.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
Inigo Calderon was the only person I've seen quoted as saying Stephens was his player of the season, he also qualified it with saying Dale does stuff that might be missed by the fans but is picked up by the pro's playing along side him on the pitch (or words to that effect).

If we can get a tidy sum for Stephens,fine confident we can still maintain a top half of the table in the Championship, it must be realised that the Premiership is the top ten teams and the alsorans many of which will be battling relegation with one man up playing very defensive teams,for this you will be paying top money,not for me

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If we can get a tidy sum for Stephens,fine confident we can still maintain a top half of the table in the Championship, it must be realised that the Premiership is the top ten teams and the alsorans many of which will be battling relegation with one man up playing very defensive teams,for this you will be paying top money,not for me
The trouble is that this strategy costs Tony £18 million a year.

How long will he foot the bill to bumble around in mid-table ?

No point in funding the keeping of Knockaert if we just want to be also-runs. Might as well slash the wage bill if we not going for promotion.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
No there was apparently 3 BHA players but son didnt know who for sure he thought he saw KLL but wasnt certain. Not amazing as they do not have a game for 2 weeks for any non internationals.

Sorry, you appear to have taken my joke seriously

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Kaz, Knockeart, Dunk, Forster Caskey, Murphy, Baldock stayed overnight in Newcastle.
I stayed at the same hotel and they posed for pictures with fans at breakfast.
Have seen some of the photos on social media (Amex SW corner).

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Kaz, Knockeart, Dunk, Forster Caskey, Murphy, Baldock stayed overnight in Newcastle.

Did they all get plastered on Baldock's 30 pieces of silver that he probably got paid for getting himself sent off ? He would have been ''toast of the Toon'' on Saturday night

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
He did not want to be seen in any pictures.
Probably realised it would not look right in case it was interpreted as partying which he was not.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

So my son was correct there could have been 3 of them in that night club. as he said.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm struggling to make any sense of today's posts on this thread ..something about BG's son hallucinating in a night club ..some poster thinking last seasons top scorer is crap ..various comments about players seen with there wives (this is new?) ...I could go on but there doesn't seem much point..have I missed anything worthwhile?

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I'm struggling to make any sense of today's posts on this thread ..something about BG's son hallucinating in a night club ..some poster thinking last seasons top scorer is crap ..various comments about players seen with there wives (this is new?) ...I could go on but there doesn't seem much point..have I missed anything worthwhile?

It's just another day on good old NSC.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Shhhh BG has gone to bed :yawn:

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
He was reasonably sure 1 was KLL and a similar man with him but wouldnt say as he wasnt 100% sure and wouldnt say in case it wasnt. Have you never walked down Oxford St and thought you had seen somebody famous and not realized it was. them until later. A chap dropped something once and I picked it up it was only after thinking about it as thanked me and left and realized it was Paul McCartney.

Yes a lady walked towards me in HSBC Holborn Circus dressed in a green suit and smiled at me. I thought I know you... I then looked on the desk at which she was sitting and there was a spoilt deposit slip in the name of Diana Spencer !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here