Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anthony Knockhaert

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Mediocre championship player with us but now looking good to very good.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
I disagree. Barnes scores at 1 in 5. Hamed scores 1 in 3.

You could argue Barnes wasn't played in the right positions, but he's yet to prove himself to be anywhere near Tomer's scoring rate. Tomer is also a lot stronger in the air, and does a lot of good passes and defensive play. I'd rate Hamed between Murray and Barnes, but as a good and solid championship player.

Small margins but I took into account Barnes' all round game and aggression . Both of them had it in them to be match winners or be absolutely useless , which is what makes them mediocre imho

Your stronger players like kayal, Bruno knockaert rarely fall below a certain standard

Last edited:

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
General talk in Newcastle apparently. Just as a side issue son was in a night club with 3 of our team and asked Dunk if he was going and he just laughed and gave no hint either way.

Why do I find it hard to believe that Chris Hughton would allow the team to go to a nightclub in Newcastle after the match?

Oh, I know why - because he probably wouldn't...!

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
General talk in Newcastle apparently. Just as a side issue son was in a night club with 3 of our team and asked Dunk if he was going and he just laughed and gave no hint either way.

Who was looking after Ben when this stalking was going on ?

bhanutz

Aug 23, 2005
Time off I understand, but seriously in a hotbed of depravity like a Newcastle nightclub!!! ???

I think CH would be very cautious with some of the previous that Brighton players have displayed in this regard...

He can't treat them like kids...He's their boss not their parents!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Time off I understand, but seriously in a hotbed of depravity like a Newcastle nightclub!!! ???

I think CH would be very cautious with some of the previous that Brighton players have displayed in this regard...

Yeah footballers shouldn't be allowed to have any fun or let off any steam whatsoever. Much better to have them wrapped in cotton wool and never allowed to go out, I'm sure that'll get the best out of them. They're young blokes in their 20's FFS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
you have issues mate

Yep, maybe. Just unfortunate that it is all too frequent that footballers get caught up in the sort of thing that could easily be avoided.

I can't be arsed to trawl through the internet to find the number of cases over the last five years where players have had the careers ruined, or nearly ruined, by going out on the p1ss and getting into trouble, either with a girl or getting into a fight.

I still just find it hard to believe that CH would allow the players to go into nightclubs in a town where they have just played a match, and having been beaten, making them an easy target for thugs, not just the half dressed girlies.

As has been proved before too much booze and too few brain cells don't mix!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He can't treat them like kids...He's their boss not their parents!

LD was in the night club with his partner wife / girlfriend and in fact it was her who suggested to him go and speak to those Brighton fans. Shelvey and Anita (sp) their right back were also there with their partners.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
LD was in the night club with his partner wife / girlfriend and in fact it was her who suggested to him go and speak to those Brighton fans. Shelvey and Anita (sp) their right back were also there with their partners.

So he was on a night out with his new teammates then?

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Yep, maybe. Just unfortunate that it is all too frequent that footballers get caught up in the sort of thing that could easily be avoided.

I can't be arsed to trawl through the internet to find the number of cases over the last five years where players have had the careers ruined, or nearly ruined, by going out on the p1ss and getting into trouble, either with a girl or getting into a fight.

I still just find it hard to believe that CH would allow the players to go into nightclubs in a town where they have just played a match, and having been beaten, making them an easy target for thugs, not just the half dressed girlies.

As has been proved before too much booze and too few brain cells don't mix!

I'd say the number is substantially lower than the thousands and thousands of nights out that didn't ruin any footballer's careers. You can't stop them having fun, they are only human.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here