Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Another loss!! When will they learn [JFC]

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I hear Stockdale was at fault again with the goal , that's another 3 points he has cost us , he has improved recently but I still think he is a division 1 keeper at best

You hear? YOU HEAR?

I have trouble deciding who is at fault for goals at full speed WHEN I'M THERE and I sit up in the WSU towards the middle and write about the feckin' game. You should clearly take over all the Albion Blogs, Andy Naylor's job, unseat Chris Hughton and present the Football League show as you have the ability to determine blame for absolute certainty using your Ten Speeds.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
B8sfMtECEAEzwkG.jpg

Could Stockdale have done much more ?

No, argument over.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Ah for goodness sake...JFC threads are now the most tedious, over done, over told, most over "I told you so..." "When will they learn...", "JFC is the root of all evil.." "I saw JFC stealing my mothers smalls..." "JFC eats babies and he's from Mars...".

Ok we've got it! Week in, week out, the whole JFC subject is done to death. Enough of the bloomin JFC threads. Until something different happens with JFC just move on. It's like being in a continuous loop of a Loose Women conversation.

Agreed. JFC threads should be merged with the 'Ground Hog Day' posts.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
That's not the point. There are a lot of posters and people sending in texts to Radio Sussex saying that if JFC plays, we lose. It isn't true.

And neither was it true last season

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Would have more chance than a JFC knocker as I doubt they have the brain power to work out how to open a book.
He has decent positioning and awareness, he is decent at both ends of the pitch, he retains possession, the distance and direction is irrelevant as it is better to keep the ball and go backwards than go forward and lose it. We are just performing poorly and he has been stuck in a very inexperienced midfield all season! That is the reason for poor form not his ability.

If you expect a 20 year old to suddenly run a midfield you are utterly deluded!

Yet a 21 year old ran it against ipswich

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here