Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another Ali J thwack!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
"Even in his two mins from newcastle he nearly scored and probably would have done had trossard released the ball like a decent human being"

That forum is absolute bonkers :lolol:

It gives us all something to aim for.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
He actually said himself, it would take about a year to get up to speed, and that explains why he was willing to fight for his place here. I think Potter was aware of this and why there has never been serious talk of him leaving.
Others have come and given up or sulked in the same time he’s been here.

He has the makings of a legend.

I was speaking to a Dutch fan at the Millwall game last year who said similar but that was over 15 months ago and he had already been here 9 months. I thought he had shown what he could do against Bournemouth and Chelsea ( score when others couldn't). He does seem to know where the net is and last year we were crying out for goals. Maybe with the intensity of modern football he just doesn't do enough i.e. just scoring is not enough. He did a lot last night but to be fair the opposition was not very good.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
It's a conspiracy theory?

Well in that case I'll agree with the posters point then. Potter just can't admit he's wrong and there definitely is something fishy going on at the club. The Argus is controlling what you think so you can't see this!

Yeah I know it's because they are under admiralty law whereas you are under common law. Stop being a muppet.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Very pleased for him , if you go back and look at the first goal he scored for us v Bournemouth, after the goal he pointed out he had no intention of giving up and moving on , after what can only be described as a unremarkable start to his Brighton and Hove Albion career.

Potter seems to have instilled some self confidence into him and things look very bright now for a player basically written off as a dud .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here