Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Another Ali J thwack!

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Lets be honest here. Potter just does not want to admit he was and is wrong.

He will congrtulate Ali by subbing him when losing 3-0 at the 82nd minute.

And then all the fans will moan again.

Its funny that players who played 1000 or so minutes still get the nod. Something is fishy at the club....

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

What would that be?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Its funny that players who played 1000 or so minutes still get the nod. Something is fishy at the club....

Let me stop you there.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Are you one of the loons that posts on the Ali J thread on the Persian Football forum, perchance? :lol: - Thread full of hatstand mentalists

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Most of NSC did. There were a few of us backing AJ. But certainly the minority that’s for sure.

Always, me. I want a badge and a special hat, I think. And a special salute.

rimmer.gif

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003

:shrug::moo:???

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
No denying he can score a great goal. Will get his chance in first team. Let’s hope he takes them, because it’s an altogether different level. Great to see competition for places. Good save by Steele end of 1st half, and a let off when Preston hit the bar. Awful viewing without crowd sound effects. All the atmosphere of a leisure centre 5 a side pitch.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
does beg the question why he didn't play more last season as he can finish better than most of the team...

He actually said himself, it would take about a year to get up to speed, and that explains why he was willing to fight for his place here. I think Potter was aware of this and why there has never been serious talk of him leaving.
Others have come and given up or sulked in the same time he’s been here.

He has the makings of a legend.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Love how he took that goal. A player of lesser confidence would've taken a touch, but as soon as the ball arrived he just instantly smashed it - that was far from an easy finish. Fantastic technique. Once again he'd been lively all night, and the goal was the cherry on the tart.

I know he's only been scoring against junk, but they have still been great finishes, and he looks to me like a man who is out to prove a point. I think Potter has been working his magic.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Why? I could do with a comedy conspiracy theory laugh.
Just enjoy your boy having a good night, and give the conspiracy nonsense a rest, FFS.

It's a conspiracy theory?

Well in that case I'll agree with the posters point then. Potter just can't admit he's wrong and there definitely is something fishy going on at the club. The Argus is controlling what you think so you can't see this!

Last edited:

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Love how he took that goal. A player of lesser confidence would've taken a touch, but as soon as the ball arrived he just instantly smashed it - that was far from an easy finish. Fantastic technique. Once again he'd been lively all night, and the goal was the cherry on the tart.

I know he's only been scoring against junk, but they have still been great finishes, and he looks to me like a man who is out to prove a point. I think Potter has been working his magic.

This

His celebration after the Pompey goal was directed at the bench.
Not in a "look at me, give me my place back" type of a way.
It seemed more in an acknowledgement of their support.

I could be reading more into it than was there, but it seemed really positive to me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here