Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I eat anti pasta twice just because you are so nice…. Oh Angelino

Ok it’s not quite Louis Prima

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
He knew it wasn't wrong- he loved the Albion, He took a flight that night, and it in Lancing light, they found him on the ground, they saw him sitting there pen in hand...

Popeye

I Don't Exercise
Nov 12, 2021
North Carolina USA
Make no mistake would be a fantastic signing and would flourish in Potter's system. If can get him for 20-25, I think we should go for it, still have plenty left from the Cucurella deal.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He's definitely better going forward but I wouldn't say his defending is bad, just not noticeably good. I think he would be excellent in the lwb position but can't see him playing lcb in the three, if we get Colwill as part of the Cucu deal though then I guess there wouldn't be any need for that.

I think we’ll have to replace the ‘rare’ talent of Cucu with two players unfortunately.

I might prefer Sergio Gomez and Cowill if they are going to charge over £20m for Angelinos.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
In terms of transfer fee, I expect given the fact we'll be getting £50m odd for Cucu means that if we had to pay 30 for Angelino we could do it, even though we don't usually pay out sums anything like that.

But wages-wise You'd also guess that Angelino would have to be offered a very good chunk more than Cucu was on to come here and I guess more than anyone else here.

Financially difficult, but not impossible in my view

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
In terms of transfer fee, I expect given the fact we'll be getting £50m odd for Cucu means that if we had to pay 30 for Angelino we could do it, even though we don't usually pay out sums anything like that.

But wages-wise You'd also guess that Angelino would have to be offered a very good chunk more than Cucu was on to come here and I guess more than anyone else here.

Financially difficult, but not impossible in my view

If it’s us or West Ham, it won’t be us!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Depends on what he wants... I struggle to remember one single West Ham player in recent years who went from West Ham to a bigger club.

Frank Lampard ?

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Looks likes he’s off to Hoffenheim. At least that’s what Fab put out in his recent tweet.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are struggling to get a replacement left back it seems. Maybe we'll have to do a dreaded loan.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here