Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anfield ticket binfest.....

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
But before the Palace game there was all this binfest about people not being able to get one because of points, when it unsurprisngly turned out anyone who wanted one could get one.
Not quiet as we had about 500 left on wed and that was for bog standard st holders,these went within 2hours so thats pretty dam quick and they never made general sale.The restrictions put people off as they can't go with certain people.

Could easily take 5k+ to palace:)
I know plenty who would love to go but can't get a ticket

D

Deleted member 18477

Anyone with 1060 points will get a ticket I reckon. There will be lots of ST holders who have only been to league games. Stop shitting your pants you scared scared people! 6000 tickets is a lot for a game miles away and 99.9% on TV!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
But how many STHs have been to cup games and a few away games? I think those around 1150 should be ok IF, we do reasonable step downs

this. I can only afford to go away once/twice in a month. Fair enough some people can afford to go every week to every game home or away thus will have first priority, fine.

It would be nice to go indeed

Aseros

Banned
Jun 6, 2011
Hoping I can go.

1090 Points. Not too fussed though; I wish I hadn't skipped last year as a season ticket holder :( But whatever! :O

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Anfield lower holds 6,391. Some may be lost to segregation if the Mersey plod deem it necessary. Can't see us getting the upper tier as well as that will give us 9,074 seats, but this will take it above the 15% of the capacity.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Our game will be on the Sunday before or after the draw to avoid Everton... Stevenage will be on the Saturday.

sunday before?!? you've filled me with happiness! the 19th i'd have to come home and go straight to work after the game!

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
shit, i can't go! S: all depends now how much the tickets are..

SeafordBHA

Aug 13, 2011
Anfield lower holds 6,391. Some may be lost to segregation if the Mersey plod deem it necessary. Can't see us getting the upper tier as well as that will give us 9,074 seats, but this will take it above the 15% of the capacity.

Surely we would sell the 9000 though, and Liverpool are unlikely to sell out so surely its more beneficial for them to just rake in the money from it? Despite this can't see it happening but would love it too.

Palace was different, I would of gone but it was an midweek evening game, and I couldn't find anyone to go with plus working at 7:30 next morning. Big Ask

Hopefully this will be on ITV1 and a lot of people will be put off going, I've got 1080 points so not worried, yet can't go with friends who couldn't afford season tickets.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Prices for Oldham's visit to Anfield were more appealing: Adults between £21 and £25, over-65's between £16 and £19, under-16's were £5.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here