Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anfield ticket binfest.....

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
No, not stupid - but thanks for checking. I do appreciate your obvious concern.

It wouldn't be the first time for cup competitions, rewarding those who have paid extra to attend 5 or 6 cup games over those who have a season ticket but didn't bother for the cup games. Just putting it out there as a consideration, not suggesting it'd happen.

Imagine that, rewarding people who have committed to upwards of £400 for a season ticket over those who haven't :facepalm:

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
we struggled to sell 2700 for Palace and a round trip of 550 miles will put of plenty

This was my thinking. With my 270 loyalty points I am going to need NSC, I have brought tickets that I no longer need. As per palace. But I still ended up with twice as many as needed for that game.

plus this will be on tv.

sir albion

Jan 6, 2007
SWINDON
we struggled to sell 2700 for Palace and a round trip of 550 miles will put of plenty
What a load of tosh as we sold out palace within 2hrs of general sale,the palace game was a slow and very restricted ticket sale,so restricted that many can't go with friends etc and many will travel alone.

The distance won't put people off

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
What a load of tosh as we sold out palace within 2hrs of general sale,the palace game was a slow and very restricted ticket sale,so restricted that many can't go with friends etc and many will travel alone.

The distance won't put people off
But before the Palace game there was all this binfest about people not being able to get one because of points, when it unsurprisngly turned out anyone who wanted one could get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here