Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

And people wonder why Labour is 10+ points behind the Tories.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
You might well be wrong then, as normal.

Respect is a 2 way street, regardless of age.
I doubt you'd know a normal working class union member if he came up and kicked you in the nuts , the very fact you call yourself "mikey" tells me that , respect is a 2 way street ? We've all seen BGs posting style.and it gives us all a clue as to what he may be like away from NSC , yet you still choose to call him a horribly disrespectful name , and decide he is disrespectful because his posts don't concur with yours , you're a tosser :wanker:

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I do sympathise with the strikers over Southern being Southern but the argument over safety doesn't cut it with many companies and the tube running driver only

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I doubt you'd know a normal working class union member if he came up and kicked you in the nuts , the very fact you call yourself "mikey" tells me that , respect is a 2 way street ? We've all seen BGs posting style.and it gives us all a clue as to what he may be like away from NSC , yet you still choose to call him a horribly disrespectful name , and decide he is disrespectful because his posts don't concur with yours , you're a tosser :wanker:

3 times you've had a moan about my username now (In your various guises), I guess the irony that one of us has enough self esteem not to worry too much about their username or setting up a new account escapes you?

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
3 times you've had a moan about my username now (In your various guises), I guess the irony that one of us has enough self esteem not to worry too much about their username or setting up a new account escapes you?

You're right the "irony" does escape me, provably because there isn't any.....

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Just when i was wondering what type of person could possibly vote Labour....and then you show up:facepalm:

Haven't ever voted Labour as it goes. Would have done in '97 but was too young. Didn't vote for anyone in '01 as I lived in the safest of safe Tory seats at the time, then Iraq happened. I'm now in a Tory/ Liberal marginal so there's no point.

By all means carry on, I find your ranting pretty entertaining.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Haven't ever voted Labour as it goes. Would have done in '97 but was too young. Didn't vote for anyone in '01 as I lived in the safest of safe Tory seats at the time, then Iraq happened. I'm now in a Tory/ Liberal marginal so there's no point.

So i was right then..you are Labour never mind.

How anyone could possibly entertain Labour these days is completely beyond me, unless of course you are a immigrant in which case you will be given priority rights over the indigenous. years ago however and before that psychopath Blair arrived on the scene then fair enough... but today ffs !! it is just unbelievable. . i shake my head with dismay.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek

Always vote. Just put none of the above.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials

How anyone could possibly entertain Labour these days is completely beyond me, unless of course you are a immigrant in which case you will be given priority rights over the indigenous. years ago however and before that psychopath Blair arrived on the scene then fair enough... but today ffs !! it is just unbelievable. . i shake my head with dismay.

I would imagine that voters who put Peter Kyle in in Hove are pretty happy with their decision. He's done a good job and is most definitely not a Corbynite.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill

Sometimes it's about the alternative being worse.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Sometimes it's about the alternative being worse.

Jesus wept how much worse can you get. this is a party that has disgracefully abandoned it's working class and shamefully made immigrants their top priority. this is a party who strongly opposes racism yet feels perfectly happy to discriminate against the white working class.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton

Yes. Insomuch as anyone who has never voted Labour nor has any intention to can be.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Jesus wept how much worse can you get. this is a party that has disgracefully abandoned it's working class and shamefully made immigrants their top priority. this is a party who strongly opposes racism yet feels perfectly happy to discriminate against the white working class.

I've noticed this isn't the only thread you talk crap on.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
I've noticed this isn't the only thread you talk crap on.

No pal it is a fact that Labour is putting the interests of immigrants first and foremost above that of the working class who they have so shamefully abandoned .

The fact that you haven't noticed this tells me that you're the one who talks crap.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
No pal it is a fact that Labour is putting the interests of immigrants first and foremost above that of the working class who they have so shamefully abandoned .

The fact that you haven't noticed this tells me that you're the one who talks crap.

Well you should know, after all, you get all your info from reliable sources where as the rest of us peasants have to make do with MSM!!!

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009
Well you should know, after all, you get all your info from reliable sources where as the rest of us peasants have to make do with MSM!!!

Encase you hadn't noticed or is it more the fact that the truth hurts... In the working class heartlands where Labour once ruled Labour voters are now leaving in their droves and turning to a party named UKIP .

Only such areas as Islington in north london have managed to maintain the Labour vote, but if you consider the amount of immigrants that live there it is hardly surprising.. which only strengthens my case further meaning.that Labour is putting the interests of immigrants first and above that of the white working class..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here