Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] An open letter from Graham Potter

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Pretty decent goodbye that.

Draws a line under it for me. He did a good stint with us.

Time now to wish him a short tenure with Chelsea before England come calling in December.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Vacuous platitudes.

thumbs-down-you.gif

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Dear Graham,

Chelsea don’t do 12 game winless runs.

All the best getting that top four position. Your £60million job depends on it!

JR

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
It’s like cheating on your wife you’ve been with for 5 years with a sexier, younger model who is willing to do more in the bedroom then writing a heartfelt letter talking about all the good times you had, note to Graham Potter… you have tarnished those memories by taking the whole club and turning it upside down at first notice, I don’t blame him by the way with the money on offer but I still don’t and will not forgive it anytime soon.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Dear Graham,

Chelsea don’t do 12 game winless runs.

All the best getting that top four position. Your £60million job depends on it!

JR

To be fair that 60m doesn't depend on it. If they sack him won't he get most/all of it?

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It’s like cheating on your wife you’ve been with for 5 years with a sexier, younger model who is willing to do more in the bedroom then writing a heartfelt letter talking about all the good times you had, note to Graham Potter… you have tarnished those memories by taking the whole club and turning it upside down at first notice, I don’t blame him by the way with the money on offer but I still don’t and will not forgive it anytime soon.

No it isn't. Get some perspective, or get a life.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Call me a cynic but I do not believe that he didn’t already know exactly what was about to happen after the Leicester game.

stewart_weir

Mar 19, 2017
It was one thing to move on but an entirely different one to gut the club’s whole foundation. Money and ambition to the detriment of the club he professed to love. Just an excuse that’s all. Funny but I feel the loss of Bruno far more hurtful. However, this whole saga is proof and a huge wake up call to every fan that this is what happens when a ‘smaller’ club gets raided because of success.

The king is dead, so who will be the next king? Time to move on

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A nice little letter, not too common from ex-maagers... no doubt it means nothing to most. The people wanting a thank you and goodbye are always the same ones who'll see it as empty words.

Anyway, Graham's gone, the club moves on. I can't wait to see Trossards trickery down the wing, Alexis scoring more screams, Gross doing his Gross-feints, Caicedo just casually stealing the ball from the most expensive and best technical players on the planet. There's a lot more to be excited about than there is to be afraid of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here