Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

All those that voted UKIP in the Local Elections, will you vote again?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22389
  • Start date

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Did you read my earlier post about only taking the very best in immigration. We just don't people here who end up taking more out than they actually put in. What use is it.

Are those on minimum wage taking more out than they put in?

D

Deleted member 22389

Are those on minimum wage taking more out than they put in?

For people that arrive in this country yes. I have always said that we shouldn't give out a penny unless people have paid in to the system for a certain amount of time. If they end up in minimum wage jobs somewhere along the line they are able to claim.

Now compare that comes here and earns decent money. Since they earn enough they don't need to fall back on our system.

Just to add, I found this article.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...llion-a-year-in-tax-credits-figures-show.html

Last edited by a moderator:

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Because every immigrant comes with children.
http://www.naldic.org.uk/research-and-information/eal-statistics/eal-pupils
England

In England, the results of the School Census undertaken each January by the Department for Education are published annually and in January 2013 this showed that one in six primary school pupils in England - 612,160 - do not have English as their first language. In secondary schools the figure stands at 436,150, just over one in eight. Once special schools and pupil referral units are taken into account, the total rises to just over a million at 1,061,010. These figures have more than doubled since 1997.

The number and percentage of bilingual or EAL pupils varies widely by school, school type and across the country. In 2013, 'converter academies' have a significantly smaller percentage of bilingual pupils than all other sorts of provision. In contrast, 'sponsored academies' have a higher percentage of bilingual pupils than other types of provision.

In 2013 the local authority areas with the highest proportion of EAL learners in primary schools are Tower Hamlets (76 percent) and Newham (75 percent). The local authority with the highest number of EAL pupils is Birmingham where 63,216 (or 40 percent)

The local authority areas with the smallest proportion of primary aged bilingual pupils are Redcar and Cleveland (0.9 percent), Halton (1.1), and Derbyshire (1.6). Rutland is the local authorority with the fewest EAL pupils - only 92 pupils in this local authority are bilingual.

There is also considerable local variation in the schools bilingual pupils attend. The Daily Telegragh (23.03.12) calculated that there are 1,363 primary schools, 224 secondary schools and 51 special schools where more than half the pupils are learning EAL. This included schools in places such as Brighton, Gloucestershire, Milton Keynes, Southampton, Surrey, Scunthorpe, Skipton and Windsor and Maidenhead as well as in large conurbations where global mobility is usually most evident.

The local authorities with the largest numbers of schools where bilingual pupils are in the majority within the north of England are Bradford (59), Manchester (35), Lancashire (30) and Kirklees (27). In the Midlands it is Birmingham (117) and Leicester (40). In the South it is Luton (22), Slough (19). London's highest figures are in Newham (79), Tower Hamlets (70), Brent (57) and Ealing (55).

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The reasons for voting UKIP are:

1: You believe that immigration has a detrimental impact on the economy.
2: You believe that Brussels has no democratic legitimacy in determining legislation.
3: You believe that immigration dilutes the indigenous cultural values of this country.
4: You believe the Daily Express

1. False
2. False, but it shouldn't be given any
3. True
4. False

1/4

D

Deleted member 22389

http://www.naldic.org.uk/research-and-information/eal-statistics/eal-pupils
England

In England, the results of the School Census undertaken each January by the Department for Education are published annually and in January 2013 this showed that one in six primary school pupils in England - 612,160 - do not have English as their first language. In secondary schools the figure stands at 436,150, just over one in eight. Once special schools and pupil referral units are taken into account, the total rises to just over a million at 1,061,010. These figures have more than doubled since 1997.

The number and percentage of bilingual or EAL pupils varies widely by school, school type and across the country. In 2013, 'converter academies' have a significantly smaller percentage of bilingual pupils than all other sorts of provision. In contrast, 'sponsored academies' have a higher percentage of bilingual pupils than other types of provision.

In 2013 the local authority areas with the highest proportion of EAL learners in primary schools are Tower Hamlets (76 percent) and Newham (75 percent). The local authority with the highest number of EAL pupils is Birmingham where 63,216 (or 40 percent)

The local authority areas with the smallest proportion of primary aged bilingual pupils are Redcar and Cleveland (0.9 percent), Halton (1.1), and Derbyshire (1.6). Rutland is the local authorority with the fewest EAL pupils - only 92 pupils in this local authority are bilingual.

There is also considerable local variation in the schools bilingual pupils attend. The Daily Telegragh (23.03.12) calculated that there are 1,363 primary schools, 224 secondary schools and 51 special schools where more than half the pupils are learning EAL. This included schools in places such as Brighton, Gloucestershire, Milton Keynes, Southampton, Surrey, Scunthorpe, Skipton and Windsor and Maidenhead as well as in large conurbations where global mobility is usually most evident.

The local authorities with the largest numbers of schools where bilingual pupils are in the majority within the north of England are Bradford (59), Manchester (35), Lancashire (30) and Kirklees (27). In the Midlands it is Birmingham (117) and Leicester (40). In the South it is Luton (22), Slough (19). London's highest figures are in Newham (79), Tower Hamlets (70), Brent (57) and Ealing (55).

All the articles and facts that get posted come from reliable sources. If you scan the comments across the Telepgraph and even the Independant and other news sources on the same issues, you will find many people who have the exactly the same opinions. Many people calling for a reduction on the numbers of people that come here, and a change in the system on how we hand out benefits.

This issue is no longer reserved just for people who vote for UKIP, it's an issue for people who vote Labour, Tory too.

D

Deleted member 22389

Didn't think so. So basically it's just a common or garden knee jerk reaction to people a bit different coming to the country. You total, total loser.

And what is wrong with making sure people pay their way before being able to claim. Nothing wrong with it.
Look at the telepgraph article, and look at the money that is being paid out. Look at the difference it could make it could be used for other things.

We got enough issues with our own people not being able to earn enough, we don't need to add to that.

Last edited by a moderator:

burnee54

East Upper Hermit
Sep 1, 2011
up the downs
I don't see throwing the spanner in the works as a good thing whatsoever, everyone needs to work together so I can see your frustration here. It sounds like a silly little issue than can easily be resolved. If UKIP want to get serious then they need to be working harder at local level and address issues local people have.

It wouldn't put me off from voting UKIP, because I feel immigration and the EU effects us all on a much higher level.
]

You will be pleased to hear that Ukip are getting serious at a local level at last.
We will be fielding more candidates than ever before at the 2015 local election. Our aim is to have a LOCAL member standing in every seat, all 54 of them.
A new local manifesto is promised for September this year, the thing that really excites me is the idea of local referendums on local issues. If more than 5% of local people request it there will be a binding vote on things that we all think are important.
Our main aim is to free us from the insanity that has ruined this town.
The green party has to be overthrown and the motorist freed.
If the people of Brighton had a say, do you think the i360 would be going ahead?
I haven't met a single person yet that is in favour of putting the community in hock for the next 10 years for the sake of a phallic symbol and a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

D

Deleted member 22389

]

You will be pleased to hear that Ukip are getting serious at a local level at last.
We will be fielding more candidates than ever before at the 2015 local election. Our aim is to have a LOCAL member standing in every seat, all 54 of them.
A new local manifesto is promised for September this year, the thing that really excites me is the idea of local referendums on local issues. If more than 5% of local people request it there will be a binding vote on things that we all think are important.
If the people of Brighton had a say, do you think the i360 would be going ahead?
I haven't met a single person yet that is in favour of putting the community in hock for the next 10 years for the sake of a phallic symbol and a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

I did hear about that which I think is an excellent idea. It's the way it should be.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
And what is wrong with making sure people pay their way before being able to claim. Nothing wrong with it.
Look at the telepgraph article, and look at the money that is being paid out. Look at the difference it could make it could be used for other things.

We got enough issues with our own people not being able to earn enough, why don't need to add to that.

I actually agree with most of these points. Immigration is out of control, one of the panel on QT quoted a statement by a labour MP (I will try and find names another time) from when they were in power, it was just an almost passing remark but very, very interesting as she stated as fact that Labour's policy at the time was to deliberately flood the country with the kind of people that will undermine a conservative government and reverse gentrification.

However , the likes of you and Bushy, while not being racist (the only truly racist person on this board in my 'umble is Das Reich aka PPF) are certainly ignorant. We may agree on the same principles but you got to that decision despite yourself.

That's all I have to say on the matter. I f I'm going to discuss immigration policy it won't be with the likes of you and Bushy.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
]

Sigh my only regret is that you didn't mention common sense.

Taking what you said at face value, even though I don't for a minute believe it to be true. We build a structure on the seafront called the i360. It has an expected life of 25 years (my subjective and conservative guess). At the end of year 10 the original costs have been fully recovered (we are no longer in hock) and for the remainder of the projects lifetime anything that comes back is profit. I would suggest that such a project would be worth quite a bit more than a "phallic symbol and a Krispy Kreme doughnut", but then don't take my word for it. I am just one of those lefty types who knows nothing about business.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
]

Do you honestly think enough people in the country's most liberal city are going to vote in a bunch of borderline racists with no policies who rinse taxpayers money in Europe, do no work and have the most laughable leader since the chuckle brothers. "We wouldn't have built the i360", that's not a policy it's a safe thing for you to say as a) it's already happening and b) you will never be in a position to make those calls. What you lot need to do is grow up. Odious little flag waving party.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Won't anyone think of the kids?

nkotb.jpg

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
firstly , how about bollocks , you are quite simply telling lies and gambling that nobody on here knows or works in canary wharf , unfortunately I do , and 80 % is total and utter fabrication, and secondly we both know it not the high earners that are his concern, its the low skilled workers undercutting the British workforce that are the case in point.

http://migrationwatchuk.org.uk/briefingPaper/document/7

I'm in an IBD group now [MENTION=11956]bushy[/MENTION], I can assure you it is very international.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here