• Clap clap clap clap

Votes: 31 10.8%
  • Quiet indifference

Votes: 158 54.9%

• Total voters

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I know I'm clearly in the minority here but I would boo him far more than Potter or Cucurella. They were approached, offered silly money and the club absolutely rinsed Chelsea for the privilege. Bissouma also was fine as whilst he clearly went for a lower price than we would have liked, he privately went about his business which is his right.

Trossard on the other hand has shown complete disregard for the club and its fans but acting like a petulant child and forcing a move when he would clearly have been allowed to leave in the summer if he didn't sign a new contract. Surely giving us until the summer while we push for top 6 was the least we deserved.

Most overrated player in years for me anyway. Let's face it he only turns up for about 8 games a season and will not get the slack he got here for the number of games that he was a waste of a shirt, I wish him nothing but abject failure.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
He may well score against us - he always raised his games against the good teams.
In fact, in one post match presser a year back (I can't remember which) he even said something like "I enjoy showing what I can do against the bigger teams..." hmmm.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
How will you greet the sulky little Belgian when our paths next cross?
I don't really care that he's gone but I do like it when a player leaving makes the next time they come a really angry crowd, because it makes the atmosphere better and we tend to back the players more. So even if people aren't arsed I'd ask you all to pretend you are so we can have an invective fuelled performance next time we play arsenal.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The last month has been disappointing but I won't be booing him and - for me - he has enough credit in the bank to still be looked upon favourably.

This is the first time we've sold one of our attacking stars to a big side (I do not include Maupay in this bracket). It would be hard to dislike him if he scored for Arsenal against any of Spurs / Chelsea / Newcastle / Liverpool / Palace / Leeds.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Booooo once they've gone they've gone! Unless they're a legend, which he isn't is he?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Indifference - ignore. No point booing everyone. But if everyone else boos I’ll no doubt join in 🤦🏻‍♂️

Diallo

Jan 3, 2021
Whilst Crystal Tipps was engineering a move months after joining us.
To be fair, couldn’t you argue the Albion helped engineer the transfer and fee too hence the POTS award he got? Reminded me of Ben White’s POTS and transfer.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I’ll extend to him the same amount of effort he’s given us in recent months, that is to say I will be half asleep in my seat asking people around me for money.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A bit like Gus its ended on an unsavoury note. But he gave us a good 3.5 years with some thrilling goals and wonderful moments. He's of an age now where he's only got 1 more opportunity for a big move, so I don't blame him for taking this chance. His agent is a prick and has helped stir the pot to make it a more acrimonious exit than it needed to be, but Trossard leaves with my thanks. I've really enjoyed watching him, the last couple of weeks won't detract from my memories of that.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Looking forward to the shouts of WHO? when he comes on as an 89th minute sub.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
a little boo, but done in a pantomime effect and partly under my breath.

Really, he’s gone, so ..
He‘s gone… step on up the next in line …

And Albion just carry on.

FloatLeft

Jun 12, 2012
Best of luck to him.

Didn't end it in the optimal way but doesn't undo what he's done for 3.5 years. Think he just returned after the World Cup generally disappointed and fed up and thought "f*** everything, I need a change" and didn't do it in a gracious way but we all have our low points. Other than that there's been no reports of him being a bad team mate or whatever through the years and he's scored a bunch of important goals that has helped the club become what it is today.

Hope he gets to play reasonably much in Arsenal.
That is probably the most reasoned response to this that I have read all day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here