Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
Hi all,

Seeing as I've calmed down a bit from the euphoria of the Crewe game last night and the fact that we are in the Millenium Stadium (god it's scary as it is exciting) I was wondering if any of you have managed to sort anything out for the game yet?

A few of us have suggested getting a minibus for the game against you lads, we'll probably leave about half five from Donny, and get to Brighton for around 10/11.00ish.

What I need to know is have you booked a pitch or anything yet, so we can start making early arrangements?

I can't wait. Cardiff one week, the Withdean the next. It'll be good comparing stadiums!

All the best

Rigo,

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Dave the Gaffer said:

You may be a bit late for a signed ball, but if you spoke to Hiney, he may be able to get Guy to take one to training and get a few to sign it......clear it with him first though.

A match ball is about a £10 from JJB

Yeah he'll get the ball signed no problem.

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Can I play?

I'm f***ing good. Have a sweet left foot, a head band like Steve Foster's and a beard like Tony Grealish's. Can play ANYWHERE on the pitch and ifyou play me I'll guarantee victory. To be honest I'm a better bet than all them whiney kids, we'll need men to play against donny not some spotty teenagers.

Someone'll have to pay my airfare though.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Hi folks.

I'm afraid I will have to step down from my position as 'Manager'.

It appears that I have a 'prior commitment' on Easter Saturday so won't be there.

I will of course, be happy to dispense tips on Diet and Fitness as the game gets near and will give any help that's needed.

Sorry folks.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I'll take over the running of the team if no one else wants to

I have a level one coaching badge and I can talk a good game aswell.

P.s, I was also manager for my 4-a-side team aswell!!!

P.p.s I will also be up for organising some sort of training if we need to.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Id say Rumble would probably be a good shout to be manager now, especially as he is the REMF manager. Im not really fussed though as long as I play.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
To be honest the way i see it is, the people who played the last game will start (but no nesserly play the whole game) and then the others will be contending for their place at a training session.

Also, i would sort out tactics and stuff that we could use!

But thats only if im the gaffer!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am currently trying to sort out a pitch at Waterhall (unless the club would allow us to kick off at Withdean at 11am of course), we would replace all the divots!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
El Presidente said:
I am currently trying to sort out a pitch at Waterhall (unless the club would allow us to kick off at Withdean at 11am of course), we would replace all the divots!

I think you've got more chance of booking wemberly than withdean!

1066gull

El Presidente said:
:lolol:

Can't wait for this. I guess I am camera man than?

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
hopefully if everything goes to plan it should be a good weekend

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here