Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion v Doncaster fans, Saturday 11am Waterhall

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
the date is creeping up on us. does anybody know what were doing such as where were playing etc? team? and :drink: afterwards?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Da Man Clay said:
We dont even have a manager at the moment. Any chance of DTG or Fatboy stepping in?

No feck off!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

El Pres ought to be player manager in the Steve Claridge mode

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
It's all gone very quiet on this front, I dont mind managing the team if we haven't got any other takers but can someone sort the pitch and refreshments?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I am in touch with the council about the pitch, but they can't commit as yet due to awaiting information from the league.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can manage the team if it's any help.

I'd probably be more use doing that than actually playing, and Chris/Da Man Clay is certainly a better player than I am.

I'm happy to do anything to help out, really. :)

Rigoglioso

Nov 7, 2006
Donny
El pres, cheers for the update on the pitch.

I'm going to post onto the main Rovers forum later tonight (www.leagueportal.co.uk/drfcforum), and start sorting everything out for our team. If all goes well, I'm sorting out a 15-seat minibus for our lot, and getting at least 11 together won't be a problem at all. Hopefully we'll get there for about 10.30/11.00ish although I've never been from Donny to Brighton before so have no idea how long it will take.

Not spoken to Joe at YTV for ages, so I'm a little unsure as to whether we will still be able to record the game or not - although I'll ring him sometime next week, and see what's happening.

Can't wait till the game though lads. Tickets go on sale next Monday morning, and I'll definately be first in the queue. Think your club have reduced them as well, as it says its only £12 on our website!

Dec 30, 2006
South Atlantic
Frutos said:
I can manage the team if it's any help.

I'd probably be more use doing that than actually playing, and Chris/Da Man Clay is certainly a better player than I am.

I'm happy to do anything to help out, really. :)

Cheers mate,

I am working this weekend overseas, but next week will start to co-ordinate in earnest. If you are worse than Da Man Clay (who showed the mobility of an Easter Island statue in the away fixture against the Donny boys up North), then perhaps your true vocation is in the Wendy role.

I wonder if we contact the club they might give us his tactics board........

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Eric Steele's Groucho Impression said:
If you are worse than Da Man Clay (who showed the mobility of an Easter Island statue in the away fixture against the Donny boys up North), then perhaps your true vocation is in the Wendy role.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

There speaks someone who's never seen me play football.

I meant what I said though, anything I can do to help out, I'll gladly do, even if it's just passing the water bottles around at half-time.

I wasn't there at the Goldstone that day, but any small thing I can do to help make sure that it, and the relationship between the two clubs, is not forgotten, is no problem at all.

PM me with what you need, and I'll be there :)

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Cheers mate,

I am working this weekend overseas, but next week will start to co-ordinate in earnest. If you are worse than Da Man Clay (who showed the mobility of an Easter Island statue in the away fixture against the Donny boys up North), then perhaps your true vocation is in the Wendy role.

:lolol:

To be fair I was preserving fitness for my sunday league game in my normal position of centre back!!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Cheers mate,

If you want to run it mate you are more than welcome. PM me for my phone number.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman said:
out of the proposed player managers id say Da Man Clay, as he was the only one who went to Doncaster !

El Pres, innit.

Old head on old shoulders.:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
We should be ok for a pitch, we always have been for fans games on Saturday mornings. Could always try Preston Park if Waterhall is a no go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here