We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
John Sullivan
Will Hoskins
Jimmy McNulty
Ryan Harley
Stephen Dobbie

Couple of those had pretty horrendous luck with injuries in fairness.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Would it be right to put Adam Adam El Abd on the list? I thought he was a quality player for us and was a bit surprised when he left. Didn't really hear much of him after that

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Would it be right to put Adam Adam El Abd on the list? I thought he was a quality player for us and was a bit surprised when he left. Didn't really hear much of him after that

Sent from my SM-A226B using Tapatalk

Go down to Whitehawk and you can still see his silky skills.

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
John Piercy

I remember being excited that we signed a Spurs player, but he ended up being another one that was plagued with injuries so we never saw much of him.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I've always maintained that Oscar Garcia should have left Rohan Ince alone. He came through the ranks as a centre back, and a very promising one at that.

Successful at first when converted to central midfield, but then it all started to go pear shaped for him. A wonderful thing hindsight.

He is partially deaf, which the club tried to keep, er, quiet at the time and I've always wondered if that affected him.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Maheta Malongo

David Clarkson

Junior McDougald

John Piercy

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
Might seem a strange one but I’m going for Kurt Nogan. At one point it seemed odds on he would go to Liverpool for a million or more, everyone wanted him and he couldn’t stop scoring.

Then it all just went down hill and he disappeared into virtual obscurity after got about £250k for him. Such a waste.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Might seem a strange one but I’m going for Kurt Nogan. At one point it seemed odds on he would go to Liverpool for a million or more, everyone wanted him and he couldn’t stop scoring.

Then it all just went down hill and he disappeared into virtual obscurity after got about £250k for him. Such a waste.

I think it was only £100K.

He had a brief decent spell at Burnley, so I recall (midweek cup glory on the telly? ???).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here