Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Yoda

English & European
Never really agree with blaming the manager, except it seems lately we have been hesitant to take many risks with the line up. Would really like to give Trossard as much pitch time as possible to get him rolling and more consistent. Don't see Solly much these days which is depressing especially when he played quite well last season.

Solly had been injured

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Unbelievable, yet totally believable Albion.

Go to to one of worst teams in the league, who have a lot of players out, totally control the game for about half an hour, only to nothing with the ball and then give them two goals leading us into a ****ing dire position.

There is **** all point playing that way if we’re not scoring 2+ goals most games.

We will get **** all from this game now.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
Don't worry- the players have got a weekend off as out of the cup and a nice little holiday in Feb to look forward to.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Can anyone truly see Potter giving them a rocket up their arses as well as the hair drier treatment at half time or back at the training ground as they need it.

I’d imagine that’s Billy Reid’s job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ruthers

Feb 24, 2013
Teams confidence in Ryan has gone. No dominance in his own 6 yard box and his only strength, shot stopping, has now finally alluded him. They’re all playing as a 2nd goalkeeper instead of picking up players and winning the 2nd ball on the edge of the area.
Stephens has no leadership qualities and whole midfield aren’t up for a fight. Do they actually understand what Potter ball is I wonder. Shambolic display.

majnoon

Banned
Oct 25, 2014
Bye Bye Brighton, see you in the Championship next season, hopefully potter will not be there as well

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
U do realise this is virtually the same team that won away at Arsenal - what's happened !?

Arsenal played pretty openly against us. Teams that play tight in defence we have no answer to. Eventually we make a mistake, they attack and they score.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I’m sure West Ham and Bournemouth will finish above us this season. With Watford, Burnley and Newcastle finding some form, that leaves us bottom 3.

We are definitely in the mire this season. I had hoped we had learned from last seasons awful results and performances. This is now looking far worse.

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;9214743 said:
A lot of bedwetting going on here :lolol:

Is there really though. Seems a reasonable assessment with how results are going.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Why ? Potter is the problem.

Is correct...

Spence you copped a lot of abuse (not from me!) for saying so several weeks ago and I hope those that dished it out are MAN enough to apologise.

Potter OUT!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here