Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] AFC Bournemouth vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
If you dont have the ability to score many, you wont win that many games. Then at least a fairly solid defense will keep you in the game and give the hope you could get something and may not lose.

Right now we cant score, and we simply cant defend. Its schoolboy stuff. Webster looks like Ipswich/Bristol City level.

If Potter persists without changing Tack, its curtains

Why did we stay up last season then? Our strike force was pathetic and our goalkeeper was the second most worked, so our defence must not have been much kop either.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I really do not want to hear any more bullshit about not signing players in January and the market being tough either. If we don’t sign a striker, a commanding centre midfielder and ideally another wide/attacking player with some pace, we are ****ed.

This. Villa spunk £127 mill in one summer, but by New Year find themselves in the bottom three AND STILL bring in Samatta. They're shit but at least they're trying to do something about it.

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
Couldn't care less what he thinks. He had to go. It's Blooms massive fook up to appoint this clown and then give him a massive extension a few months later. What did he base this on because he clearly wasn't seeing what i was seeing.
This will go down as one of Blooms worse business decisions in his life.
All those millions we lose and no chance of sacking Potter and his staff now.

I agreed up until the 2nd point.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bournemouth have had 1 shot on target, but are 2-0 up... go figure.

We were never going to win this fixture. We're dominant and the better team, but losing anyway.

Bloom really needs to invest in a striker. One proper striker in Maupay is ridiculous.

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We are NOT the better team. :censored:

FFS will people stop saying this week in week out :rant: when we rarely trouble the other team in the final 3rd and can't score goals.

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We look so low on confidence......this is fricking Bournemouth FFS good team but going through hellish form. I hope i am wrong but if we cant even draw with them we are doomed and noone can see anything now but another thrashing. Sooo depressing.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Couldn't care less what he thinks. He had to go. It's Blooms massive fook up to appoint this clown and then give him a massive extension a few months later. What did he base this on because he clearly wasn't seeing what i was seeing.
This will go down as one of Blooms worse business decisions in his life.
All those millions we lose and no chance of sacking Potter and his staff now.

it doesn’t make much sense really does it. TB is supposedly the cool poker player and yet looks (so far) to have been panicked into. 6 year contract off the back of a handful of half decent performances.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
No subs.

Duffy HAS to start the next game. Dunk is so poor next to Webster.

Also, I’d start murray. He loves a goal against West Ham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Really depressing, really inevitable. 30 minutes of pretty but toothless superiority, then turn into flailing fish out of water the moment Bournemouth decide to try taking a turn at possession.

Can’t see a way back from this tonight, and we are now in serious shit.

12:30am and really tempted to give up and go to bed, but like a loyal fan I will stay to what is becoming a truly bitter end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Uri would tell us to channel our positivity...we might bend all the cutlery in Bournemouth, but it's worth a try

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A lot of Potter bashing on this thread tonight, but if you send the team out and after half an hour they've had 7 efforts on goal without the opposition managing a shot you've done something right.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Why did we stay up last season then? Our strike force was pathetic and our goalkeeper was the second most worked, so our defence must not have been much kop either.

because we could defend. Away at Wolves, Away at Arsenal, almost away at Spurs etc. It was awful stuff to watch amd i was one of those calling for CH to go, but we were in the matches. right now we still cant score, defensively we have worse defenders on the pitch who look all over the shop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here