Any press conference coming up today?
Yeah. Live from the Spoons at Gatwick, give us a statement Jacko
alright “a drinks too wet without one”*
*you need to be a certain age

IMG_2868.jpeg

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
I noticed that too. I’m certain this is for the convenience of the police rather than the convenience of the fans. I’m determined to make my own way to the stadium. I really can’t see me being turned away because I didn’t arrive by bus! After the game is another matter. I may not have much choice. Also, if the AEK fans are pissed off it may not be a bad thing to get bussed away. Am just hoping we’re not kept behind for too long.
The Greek guy Radio Sussex had on their podcast said West Ham fans couldn’t get into the ground there unless they went on the buses.

Don’t know if that’s true… just passing it on.

huzzah

Sep 8, 2023
That would be aces. I wonder how late in the day they would open it up to Albion+, for those of us that just came for the vibe, (I did register which was laughable with how few points I have - still also hoping on the AEK Block 8 tickets, but no reply yet) came for the vibes, so will be looking for a bar with fellow wandering seagulls on Thursday (and tomorrow, etc.)
They never responded to my email. I finally got my Block 8 ticket, but I had to phone. The number is 00302111981535. It's 120 + 11 for membership. It came in 2 emails for me, but maybe you can get your membership through the site ahead.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
Just picked up match ticket from the designated collection point. Nice and simple, all very organised and staff very helpful.

Colonel Mustard

Jun 18, 2023
The Greek guy Radio Sussex had on their podcast said West Ham fans couldn’t get into the ground there unless they went on the buses.

Don’t know if that’s true… just passing it on.
It's certainly not been stated that strongly in any of the club communications. Unless the away end is physically partitioned off I'm not sure how that works.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Indeed. Tonight after traning at the stadium.
No leaks on who has travelled yet. Hopefully Igor and Milner have travelled, we need recognised defenders.
From the latest video (Team landing in Greece) released on Twitter from the club, you can see Igor and Milner have travelled. Good news, we might have some defenders who could play tomorrow night.

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Okay, so:
  • WIN and we will finish second, at least. The final match against Marseille will decide top spot, even if they win tomorrow.
  • DRAW and we will finish third, at least. Again, the final match against Marseille will decide top spot, even if they win tomorrow. However we could finish third if we lost against Marseille, and AEK Athens won away at Ajax.
  • LOSE and things start to get a bit more complicated.
Let's just see what happens 🤞

ALBION28

Jul 26, 2011
DONCASTER
Went to the AEK stadium today. Looked around and picked up the odd souvenir. Went by metro. Noted the train was crowded and that was without a game. Started to understand why the buses. Barriers were stacked up outside the away end ready for segregation they are similar to those we use in the bus queues at the Amex. Nothing like Marseille.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports