Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Aaron Mooy *** SIGNED on ONE YEAR LOAN DEAL ***

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Who, in the PL, are panicking more, us or the mid table teams who also aren't strengthening their squad?

The midtable teams already have quite literally PL ready squads, assembled at great expense and on generous wages, over several seasons. They're looking to buy two or three quality players this summer, that's all the pay need.

It's the promoted clubs, plus the perennial strugglers such as Palace and Swansea, that need to spend heavily on many players. Parrish has just asked De Boer to do just that, to take away the stress.

Huge amounts of money must be spent on new players including wages, to give new clubs even a chance. Southampton, Bournemouth and Burnley, for example, didn't survive in the PL by genius management or an incredible youth system. From day one, they spent heavily on many quality players, and haven't stopped spending since.

It's the name of the game.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Slow yes - but has always impressed me. I’d be happy with this.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Slow yes - but has always impressed me. I’d be happy with this.
Definitely better than kayal and we can finally bin him after he's stolen a living in the EPL over the last 2 seasons !!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
29 this year and another slow player. Not what we want at all. Move on

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Yes please, very good player.

And for those saying he was rubbish last season, he wasn’t that bad at all. Look at the response from Huddersfield fans tonight, they really don’t want him to go.

And if it’s true we did try to sign him 2 years ago, it would typical of us to go back for him with our record of long standing interest in players.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
On the basis that we always go back for players we have wanted over the years this one would make total sense.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here