Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Plea To All Of NSC

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
I understand Liverpool FC are certainly not the favorite side on here, but in my opinion this sensitive subject is nothing to do with football alliances on the pitch.

As I'm sure most of you are aware, on April 15th it will be the 22nd anniversary of the Hillsborough Disaster, I don't want to start or embark on a debate about this, that, and the other at all, so if you have opinions that could offend please refrain from commenting on this thread.

A man named Stephen Smith has created a song, related to Hillsborough and The S*n, and the idea of the campaign is to get this song into the charts and raise awareness of the boycott of The S*n and disaster itself, for 59p if you feel like contributing then Thank you, if not then no worries.

ALL money generated is split between HJC (Hillsborough Justice Campaign), HFSG (Hillsborough Family Support Group) and HFH (Hope For Hillsborough)

Please Click This Link To Contribute

Last edited:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Over the years I have gladly given to appeals to support families of those lost and injured. Where does the money from this record go please?

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Over the years I have gladly given to appeals to support families of those lost and injured. Where does the money from this record go please?

I believe any profit goes to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign

EDIT: Have researched on your question, and ALL money generated is split between HJC (Hillsborough Justice Campaign) and HFSG (Hillsborough Family Support Group) and HFH (Hope For Hillsborough)

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
:lolol::lolol: That's hilarious.

That's got nearly all the scouse hallmarks rolled into one video. He only needed to tell a crap joke and it would have the whole lot - a bit of fake grief 20 years after the event and the futile belief that anyone other than him and his mates is interested in his shit song. He definitely thinks he should've been the 5th beetle.

In all seriousness there's not a sane person in the country who believes what the sun printed about that day was true, we all know it's bollocks so just give it up. What a waste of time and money. 96 lives were lost that day, how many more have been wasted on this campaign :facepalm:

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
22 years ago, I'd have been 12 and can still remember where i was aswell - my Mum and Dad had taken us to Howletts zoo near canterbury and when we left i remember my dad putting the car radio on the result of the semi finals. Tragic day for all of football. I may not like Liverpool but no one desrves to lose ther lives and/or loved ones by going to a football match.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
:lolol::lolol: That's hilarious.

That's got nearly all the scouse hallmarks rolled into one video. He only needed to tell a crap joke and it would have the whole lot - a bit of fake grief 20 years after the event and the futile belief that anyone other than him and his mates is interested in his shit song. He definitely thinks he should've been the 5th beetle.

In all seriousness there's not a sane person in the country who believes what the sun printed about that day was true, we all know it's bollocks so just give it up. What a waste of time and money. 96 lives were lost that day, how many more have been wasted on this campaign :facepalm:

Thanks for your input, now I hope that's all from you.

Monsieur Leclerc

Café Rene. In disguise!
Apr 24, 2006
I am still a little lost as to what 'justice' is being sought. I have looked at the website and still none the wiser.

How much of the funds raised is being paid to legal representatives for a (perhaps) futile exercise?

I don't have strong feelings one way or the other on Hillsborough. My feelings are the police and fans were both at fault.

What cracks me up though is when someone posts something completely unrelated to Brighton on a BHA chat forum and requests no dissent from their view. It doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. Unless the mods say otherwise I'd say it's fair game to debate the subject seeing as you have put one very biased view of Hillsborough up here (and not for the first time either). If you don't want to hear other points of view then perhaps you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

Just my two pennyworth.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
I don't have strong feelings one way or the other on Hillsborough. My feelings are the police and fans were both at fault.

What cracks me up though is when someone posts something completely unrelated to Brighton on a BHA chat forum and requests no dissent from their view. It doesn't work like that, I'm afraid. Unless the mods say otherwise I'd say it's fair game to debate the subject seeing as you have put one very biased view of Hillsborough up here (and not for the first time either). If you don't want to hear other points of view then perhaps you shouldn't have posted it in the first place.

Just my two pennyworth.

Very fair post, it was just a request, as stated I take no offence to anyone who doesn't want to contribute.
And for the record, I reckon 90% of threads on here are unrelated to BHA.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Have tried purchasing the track but just get errors everytime I try.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Very fair post, it was just a request, as stated I take no offence to anyone who doesn't want to contribute.
And for the record, I reckon 90% of threads on here are unrelated to BHA.

But users don't usually set rules about what should and shouldn't be said on a thread. (Hope this doesn't offend!!!!)

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I believe any profit goes to the Hillsborough Justice Campaign

EDIT: Have researched on your question, and ALL money generated is split between HJC (Hillsborough Justice Campaign) and HFSG (Hillsborough Family Support Group) and HFH (Hope For Hillsborough)

All very good but what do these groups spend the money on? Are they REMF type charities where the money is spent on sport for underprivileged kids, or does it get spent on lawyers?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Rather donate my money to children charities and the likes. Not sure exactly what justice Liverpool are fighting any more, 22 years after the event. And if it is to line the pockets of lawyers, think I'll leave Liverpool supporters to pay that.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
This is getting a bit past it's sell by date now, as said previously, just where does the money generated go to ?

This is getting a bit past it's sell by date now, as said previously, just where does the money generated go to ?

A question that ought to be asked of every charity when people donate.
Many are there just to support the person running it, and it's legal to allocate up to around 90% of incomings to 'administration costs'.
Even that might be bearable if you know that something tangible is being done with the dosh.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Out of interest is there a Liverpool branch of "justice for the 39 Juve fans killed at Heysel 26 years ago" campaign still going on as well?

RIP the 96 AND the 39.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
I'm not sure what more can be achieved with regards to Hillsborough. IMO it's time to let this lie, keep remembering the 96 who tragically lost thier lives but time to give up on the "fight for justice schtick"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here