A Norwich steward sunk to a new "world" stupidity level today

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Grimsby Town fans lobbed 4 smoke bombs onto the pitch last Saturday at Altrincham , rumours are that kids are taking them in because the adult supporters are being patted down and having all bags checked after several incidents in the past.
And that happened with Brighton when exactly? And what evidence is there to substantiate these rumours?

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Stewards very rarely get jobsworthy with searches and if they do you can bet it'll be due to some unusual directive. If the youngling was being singled out by the steward week after week I could understand but this is just a case of someone thinking they are somehow special and shouldn't be subject to the same rules as everyone else. Whinging in other words.
Get back to your allotment Tarquin.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I actually think she was a bit daft, but I'm trying to argue the other side of the coin.

They should do. Clearly not at Arsenal because wasn't Bin Laden a fan?

He loved Arsenal until the last few minutes of his life when he turned against the gunners.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I remember a few years back when they used to have the 3 day music festival at Stanmer Park. I went to the roots day and a family were really kicking off about the fact the stewards searched a young female child for drugs, claiming civil liberties and how appalling it was that they searched a child. Well guess what, they found drugs concealed in the young girls dreadlocks.
Really. I hope her parents told her off for smuggling them in.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
The one thing I find intriguing on this thread is........why the hell do so many people take their deodorants to a football match?[emoji15]

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Clueless response you din ,do you know brighton fella???
regards
DR

Why should I know Brighton Fella to be able to post about his posts ? The implication in your post ( and his ) is that he's an 'ard nut a proper nawty and was involved in the violence of yester year. If that's the case then he's an even bigger pri*k than he seems on here.

Nobody has yet managed to explain what was so wrong about this search and how it's broken someones 'liberties' ?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
The one thing I find intriguing on this thread is........why the hell do so many people take their deodorants to a football match?[emoji15]

Ha ha. Good question. It was an evening match and it so happened that one of my companions was staying at ours overnight and the other had come from work and had his gym stuff.

To illustrate how the deodorant could be used as an offensive weapon the steward adopted the pose of someone chucking a hand-grenade. You could do more damage chucking a pie (available at all catering outlets inside the stadium for £4.10).

Oh.. and it was ESL.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

Because I was going straight to my brothers after the game and staying overnight.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
To illustrate how the deodorant could be used as an offensive weapon the steward adopted the pose of someone chucking a hand-grenade. You could do more damage chucking a pie (available at all catering outlets inside the stadium for £4.10).

Oh.. and it was ESL.

Outstanding Partridgesque moment, any pictures? However in the interests of balance are you sure the steward was not having a Bolt moment?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports