[Football] A business idea...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
A food delivery network that means local restaurants don’t each have to provide their own delivery service?

It’s only with hindsight you realise how obvious some ‘disruptive’ business ideas are.

Got one in Bristol run by an association called Barbi

Tokyohands

Jan 5, 2017
Tokyo
So here’s a first idea...

My I present to the Dragons...

The ‘Depth Charge’....

This is a floating device that you put in your bath and as you fill it, it measures the distance between the water level and the bottom of the bath and sends an alert to your phone when the required amount of water has been achieved.

You could just adopt the Japanese style bathroom that has a control panel/app for you to run the bath at the time you want and tells you when it's ready. You can also keep the water at a constant temperature. Come on UK get with it!

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Pitta Pockets. Like a Ginster's pasty, but a small, filled, microwaveable pitta.

"You've gotta Pitta Pocket or two!"

(Basically I worked from the jingle backwards.)

I'm asking for £250,000 for 10% of the company. I'm up for Deborah Meaden. She seems alright.

Good try but.........
Well over 30 years ago, there was a company in the Thames Valley trading as ' Pitta Pockets ' selling exactly that to retailers. These were small, unfilled pitta pockets. Now, most of the major supermarkets are selling filled varieties and ' Old El Paso ' are marketing their own product.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good try but.........
Well over 30 years ago, there was a company in the Thames Valley trading as ' Pitta Pockets ' selling exactly that to retailers. These were small, unfilled pitta pockets. Now, most of the major supermarkets are selling filled varieties and ' Old El Paso ' are marketing their own product.

Yeah but did they do the jingle? My entire empire is based on the jingle and accompanying Oliver-themed advert.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I heard raiding and pillaging used to be very popular. Probably make a fortune nowadays.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports