Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k+ tickets

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
even if we took 6500 away it would still be 50% less than what we get at home:salute:

You only get that number at home games as your club is situated in London which means you have a much larger area for the person who just wants to go and watch a football match at the weekend
You dont have real support not even close to it shown by the shit following you have had in your past 2 away games........

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
IF you did take 6500 would that be the first time a team as taken more fans away than what they get at home:salute:

You really are a tedious bore! I bet you liven up a room just by leaving it!

As repeated all too often to you when, like a bad smell, you pop up on our sight, your away support is as questionable and depleated as your club's finances.

When you can muster more than 1,500 for an away game, park your caravan and post us a message.

Until then, I hope that someone has the decency to flush you back around the U-bend to join the rest of your so-called "supporters" and family. Dickhead! :wave:

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Is this the stand we will be in?

Attachments

• photo6.jpg
    photo6.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 379

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

As repeated all too often to you when, like a bad smell, you pop up on our sight, your away support is as questionable and depleated as your club's finances.

When you can muster more than 1,500 for an away game, park your caravan and post us a message.

Until then, I hope that someone has the decency to flush you back around the U-bend to join the rest of your so-called "supporters" and family. Dickhead! :wave:

That's quality :laugh:

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I think we could sell out at 6000 plus, no way they will sell out their tickets

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
Whats all the fuss over how many tickets were get, will we sell out, will villa sell out, all that matters is that we whip their arses and do a man city 2, as leeds showed yesterday anyone is beatable in a cup game... :thumbsup:

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Whats all the fuss over how many tickets were get, will we sell out, will villa sell out, all that matters is that we whip their arses and do a man city 2, as leeds showed yesterday anyone is beatable in a cup game... :thumbsup:

whats all the excitment about playing villa ? a thrashing awaits the albion, i mean lets face it we struggled against lowly torquay. so god knows how manny villa will put past us, ok its a money earner for the club, but thats about all, and your get all the usual stay away fans suddenly coming out the woodwork for the staus of the game, shame on you i say !!! it will almost certainly be live on tv... still its day out i suppose

???

Yoda

English & European
Is this the stand we will be in?

That'll be the one.

I must say, given the fact we won't be a big draw for their fans with the home games they have this month. I wonder what the chances are that Villa will offer us the WHOLE stand (9,081)? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here