6k+ tickets

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
According to the Football Ground Guide, there is an allocation of 3000 for away fans. Surely thats not correct. If so, we will have a lot of unhappy people round here !!!

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Well I think a 10% away allocation is the minimum in the FA Cup but can be increased to 15% at the home side's discretion. Correct me if I'm wrong.

10% = 4,264
15% = 6,396

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
According to the Football Ground Guide, there is an allocation of 3000 for away fans. Surely thats not correct. If so, we will have a lot of unhappy people round here !!!

Thats for normal league games. Away teams get a larger allocation for FA Cup games.

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
To be honest, I can't see Villa selling out their end so I see no reason why we shouldn't be allocated the full 15%.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
To be honest, I can't see Villa selling out their end so I see no reason why we shouldn't be allocated the full 15%.

It's not a case of whether Villa sell out or not, if Brighton ask for the full 15% then we will get the full 15%.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
FA Cup Rules:

------------------------------------------------
21. DISTRIBUTION OF TICKETS

a.All Rounds Preceding the Semi-Finals

In all matches preceding the Semi-Finals, the Visiting Club shall have the right to claim up to 15% of all accommodation for which tickets are issued providing these tickets are in a fully segregated area, and subject to the following regulations:

i.The request for tickets shall be made within two days of the draw.

-------------------------------------------------

15% of 42,600 = 6,390

Hosts are allowed to reduce for segregation, etc, if approved by FA

Hosts are not prevented from exceeding the FA allocation, if they are so minded.

Anybody know how many Season ticket holders there are? How many Blues?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
swindon took 6000+, to a smaller venue will be dissapointed if we dont get a larger allowence

chadbasher

Nov 2, 2009
IF you did take 6500 would that be the first time a team as taken more fans away than what they get at home:salute:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports