Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I wonder how many of the 6k haven't thought about how they are getting there yet or are planning to turn up at the railway station, buying their ticket and getting on a train - 3K?

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Surely something will be done regarding an extra train(s) from Clapham - Bletchley? Apparenlty sold around 10-15 coaches so max 750 people.

I'd be suprised if at least half aren't going by train. It was carnage last time with 3000ish, let alone double.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Surely something will be done regarding an extra train(s) from Clapham - Bletchley? Apparenlty sold around 10-15 coaches so max 750 people.

I'd be suprised if at least half aren't going by train. It was carnage last time with 3000ish, let alone double.

I admire the optimism but nothing will be done, it will just be move further down inside the carriage and if you don't get on an hours wait for the next one.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
I wonder how many of the 6k haven't thought about how they are getting there yet or are planning to turn up at the railway station, buying their ticket and getting on a train - 3K?

Not forgetting how many believe the ground is in Milton Keynes and are therefore faced with a bus to the ground or an hours walk

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Which train are you getting, are you going with anyone else?

Haven't decided which train to get myself, although I do have the option of driving down - whichever is best/easiest.

Do you know any other Albion in Cov/Midlands?

CoventrySeagull

Jul 7, 2003
Back in HANGLETON
Quite glad I'm heading there from the other direction. Nice 30 min trip on a quiet Virgin train from Coventry....

Haven't decided which train to get myself, although I do have the option of driving down - whichever is best/easiest.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Not forgetting how many believe the ground is in Milton Keynes and are therefore faced with a bus to the ground or an hours walk
Driving on Friday from Sheffield with Mrs, son and his mate. Serviced apartment for 2 nights = plenty of booze for us, no timing stress of getting to/from the game and a trip to the computer museum on Sunday before we drive back for the kids.

With the utter rip off train prices from up here we decided we may as well drive and make the most of it. Not that I'd usually consider MK for a weekend break....

Don't envy those involved in the train/bus carnage but I'm sure we'll all get there one way or another!

seagully

Cock-knobs!
Jun 30, 2006
Battle

Not sure yet- I work in London so have a rail season ticket. Will jump on whichever train suits best. Taking my Spurs mate to this one so he can take a look at their potential home ground for next season while WHL is being updated!

Which side of Cov do you live?

Joshski

Mar 18, 2008
I'll be driving from Surbiton (Surrey) and have space for 2 if anyone lives in the area and hasn't arranged transport yet - PM me if interested

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Recent home attendances for MK Dons.

If we can get around 6.5k and have OVER half the attendance than that would be magnificent. What a chance to try and turn an away game into an advantage.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What makes me chuckle is the sheer plastic GIMPERY of that two bob club.

"OVER 16K TICKETS SOLD FOR FAMILY FUN DAY" scream their website and official Twitter account. No mention at all that this figure includes the 6,000+ coming from Brighton.

So they're virtually giving away tickets to the locals who have no travel considerations whatsoever - and they've shifted about 10,000. It's really not all that impressive is it?

Recent home attendances for MK Dons.

If we can get around 6.5k and have OVER half the attendance than that would be magnificent. What a chance to try and turn an away game into an advantage.
I doubt we'll shift 10,000 (see above)

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing

I have emailed Southern suggesting extra services between East Croydon and MK that day. Probably nothing will come of it but no harm in trying

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here