Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Can't have been too many games anywhere this season where the away fans outnumbered the home followers.
Should be fun.
Wonder if it'll be pay on the day?

Pickles

May 5, 2014
I intend to get mine tomorrow at the ground.
I'll probably arrive about 45 mins before ko, so please could anyone tell me which ticket place to buy at.
Would it be the main one in the store, or the newer ones outside?
Thanks in advance.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Reminds when we went to Aldershot with the home fans watching the game from the park outside the ground. Bit like Luxembourg v England ( Ron Greenwood 11,500 crowd 7000 england fans Peter Ward in the squad but didint get picked

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
I intend to get mine tomorrow at the ground.
I'll probably arrive about 45 mins before ko, so please could anyone tell me which ticket place to buy at.
Would it be the main one in the store, or the newer ones outside?
Thanks in advance.

The ones outside will be open then. The inside ones close on match days

portway

Mar 31, 2009
Ha ha away fans outnumbering home fans funniest one yet - keep them coming :)

To repeat, MK Dons are a club who's existence spans all of less than 15 years ! A club
with a very bright future and who's scale will exceed that of Brighton. This coming from
someone who used to attend the Goldstone ground in the seventies under Clough & Taylor
after kicking a ball around on a regular basis at Manor Park in Shoreham ! MK is a great place
and the potential here is enormous.

Redundant Gigolo

Jan 19, 2016

To repeat, MK Dons are a club who's existence spans all of less than 15 years ! A club
with a very bright future and who's scale will exceed that of Brighton. This coming from
someone who used to attend the Goldstone ground in the seventies under Clough & Taylor
after kicking a ball around on a regular basis at Manor Park in Shoreham ! MK is a great place

Have you been drinking heavily or taking mind-bending drugs?

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

So did you change from supporting Albion to MK, or are MK just your second club?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Yes, I think MK can be bigger than Arsenal.

Nob.

Isn't it true that the concrete cows outnumber the committed MK dons fans ?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

with a very bright future and who's scale will exceed that of Brighton.

Well that sounds tremendous. Is Uncle Pete doing some sort of Buy One Get Five Free ticket offer for your 9,000 regulars then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here