Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
According to footballgroundsguide Carlsberg is available at £3.40 a bottle, which I guess amounts to there being no alcohol on sale anyway.

Carlsberg is a pastiche of real beer just as the Dins are a pastiche of a real football club and Milton Keynes itself is a pastiche of Shitkicker, Michigan. Standard for up there.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Where is everyone drinking for this one? Its such a ball ache getting from the station to the stadium that in the past I've just got a taxi straight there, but if anyone knows a decent boozer en route?

Looks like sod all options really.

Apparently there's a spoons quite near the station so it'll be train beers followed by a few in spoons and then a cab to the ground. Not ideal but it's a means to an end.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'm sure they had a screened-off area before where I had a shant.
EDIT: I think it was more of a "bar" area.
Yes, last time I was there they had temporary screens to enable drinking, but that was in 2011, so things may have changed.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
This will sell out, and will probably be given more tickets. Still haven't got mine yet though. What are the chances of there being more away fans than home?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
This will sell out, and will probably be given more tickets. Still haven't got mine yet though. What are the chances of there being more away fans than home?

it won't because it is a family day so they will have a fair crowd

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Looks like sod all options really.

Apparently there's a spoons quite near the station so it'll be train beers followed by a few in spoons and then a cab to the ground. Not ideal but it's a means to an end.

We found a pub by the canal last couple times, not at all bad, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. Edit, The Red Lion, Fenny Stratford, 20 minute walk to the stadium.

Also there's one in the MK village (yes really) that was very nice, and met some MKDons fans there, who were actually intelligent, football knowledgable and friendly.

Edit: http://theswan-mkvillage.co.uk

Last edited:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We found a pub by the canal last couple times, not at all bad, but for the life of me I can't remember the name of it. Also there's one in the MK village (yes really) that was very nice, and met some MKDons fans there, who were actually intelligent, football knowledgable and friendly.

Edit: http://theswan-mkvillage.co.uk
Red Lion, Fenny Stratford, I suspect.

Pretty small though, would struggle with 60 inside, let alone 6000.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm thinking of making the journey to the MooCamp but the transport looks a bit tricky. Trains will be rammed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here