Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

6k away tickets at MK Dons £12 adults £1 U18s

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
Awful, Mickey Mouse organisation.

I noticed Piglet's Pantry opening up a Twitter/Facebook vote as to which should be the guest pie for the away fans. I've no wish to denigrate Piglet's, but having bought my match ticket (and hopefully they won't make much on that, given their operating costs vs the low sale price) I don't intend to give a single penny more of my money to Winkleman & Milton Keynes FC, so I won't be buying one, whichever it is. Would be quite nice to see lots of people refusing to give them any cash.

#NoPiesAtTheFranchise

Taking cheese sarnies and coffee in a flask...same as Amex!!

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Taking cheese sarnies and coffee in a flask...same as Amex!!

Two gentlemen walking down a high street, when one looks in a shop window, " take a look at this Pete" he says, "it's called a flask, I must buy myself, one of those"
Next day Pete asks, how are you finding the new flask Colin ?
To which Colin replies "its amazing, it keeps the hot things hot and cold things cold."
" That is amazing" says Pete " so what have got in your flask"
" Some Ice Cream and a mug of tea " says Colin

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Didn't we take over 6,000 to Anfield in 2012 when we lost 6-1?

According to the Guardian report of the time:

Brighton were true to their manager's word about attacking their Premier League hosts. None more so than Kazenga LuaLua who brought the visitors level with a precision free-kick from 25 yards to the wild delight of the 6,000 supporters who had travelled up from the south coast.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/19/liverpool-brighton-fa-cup-report

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes

Brighton were true to their manager's word about attacking their Premier League hosts. None more so than Kazenga LuaLua who brought the visitors level with a precision free-kick from 25 yards to the wild delight of the 6,000 supporters who had travelled up from the south coast.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/feb/19/liverpool-brighton-fa-cup-report

Yes, but we were saying it's the biggest away League following since Newcastle 79.

PG

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton

Thanks! Knew it was around that.

Any idea how many we took to Spurs in 2005 under McGhee? I've had a quick google but couldn't really find much...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Nice. Maybe we'll get a similar 'Brighton Away' going.
I'd rather hear the full repertoire of Albion classics in that concourse.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Yes, but we were saying it's the biggest away League following since Newcastle 79.

PG

Seem to recall 6.5k to Villa a few years back in the Cup. MK is one of the few opportunities team have to put together a massive away day in the League. Biggest away support since Wembley 1991?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Seem to recall 6.5k to Villa a few years back in the Cup. MK is one of the few opportunities team have to put together a massive away day in the League. Biggest away support since Wembley 1991?
You forget the Millenium Stadium of course, if Wembley is in the mix.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here