Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drpepper

Nov 23, 2011
Sussex
Was the palace attendance at boro on sat appareantly. now i know the weather was shite but we had boro on the last away before christmas and took almost double that with an extra 45min/1 hour longer journey!just shows how piss poor fans they really have!

PriapismBoy

Apr 18, 2011
Durrington
Was the palace attendance at boro on sat appareantly. now i know the weather was shite but we had boro on the last away before christmas and took almost double that with an extra 45min/1 hour longer journey!just shows how piss poor fans they really have!

Not being funny but what do you expect from a small club like palarse

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

my cock is bigger than your cock - another pointless thread.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
No suprise. Thought after tue it is now widely accepted from both sides we are the bigger club. Do we need yet more evidence ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I'm a little bored with this attendance business (but don't let that stop you, obviously!). So many mitigating factors that affect the numbers. Local economy, stadium factor, weather, recent away trips, prices etc.

Attendances don't win you points. Althoughhaving said that, home attendances go a long way towards what one can afford and win from there, but with a minefield of parameters from thereonin. Kudos to those that braved the trip up for bothteams.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Under 30 Albion fans attended the famous 1983 FA Cup game at Newcastle compared to how many for the promotion game in 1979?

Now that's amazing.

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011

here we go again another stupid attendance thread,did you go ?
you took 679 hardly loads more,in fact an extra 282 and when you consider it would have been a new ground for some of your fans i think thats pretty poor
considering the doubts re the weather i think 379 is okay
i must have missed your thread about peterboro away , brighton 1944 palace 3291 ! oh dear

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you took 679 hardly loads more,in fact an extra 282 and when you consider it would have been a new ground for some of your fans i think thats pretty poor
i must have missed your thread about peterboro away , brighton 1944 palace 3291 ! oh dear
This is very boring now, but you Palace fans seem to LOVE that Peterborough stat, when everyone knows that teams take loads away with them on the opening day of the season. How many did you take to Peterbrough 2 years ago then?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003

Back to Sky Sports John and perhaps you could give a more accurate attendance for Arsenal when you next do one of their matches - 51,992? 52,481? The truth will out.

salako

Banned
Sep 29, 2011
This is very boring now, but you Palace fans seem to LOVE that Peterborough stat, when everyone knows that teams take loads away with them on the opening day of the season. How many did you take to Peterbrough 2 years ago then?

it is boring that is my point , someone starts a thread trying to make a point about attendances , you took a couple of hundred more than we did , wow

you are such a big club :)

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We won't take 679 to Middlesbrough next season. I go to quite a few away matches, I went to Middlesbrough this season, but unless it's a key fixture I doubt I'll go there again in a hurry. There will be plenty like me. We'll have 400/500 next year. We may be beating Palace in every department at the moment, but f*** me are some people dwelling on it. Where were all the attendance/league position threads for every weekend of the last TWENTY-FIVE YEARS?

I for one cannot be arsed to dredge up all of Palace's appalling attendances at Shithurst Park over the last 25 years - can you? How many sell outs in those 25 years Complete Gary Barlow? Do you know?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
We won't take 679 to Middlesbrough next season. I go to quite a few away matches, I went to Middlesbrough this season, but unless it's a key fixture I doubt I'll go there again in a hurry. There will be plenty like me. We'll have 400/500 next year. We may be beating Palace in every department at the moment, but f*** me are some people dwelling on it. Where were all the attendance/league position threads for every weekend of the last TWENTY-FIVE YEARS?

To be fair mate we've always had a pretty solid away fan base.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here