Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

28 fans arrested last night

THe only thing more pathetic than the Albion team performance last night was the behavoir of some 'fans'.

I got off the train at Brighton around 22:40 and some knuckledraggers were wanfdering the wrong way up the platform looking for anyone who 'looked Palace' and then 5 of them tried to punch 1 bloke.

These muppets should be treated the same way as the rioters; as they are also causing increased police costs, hassling innocent bystanders and making a situation feel unsafe when there is no need for it.

No bail until court appearance; let them phone up work and say'I'm not comning in today as I've been arrested for football voilence'. I wonder how 'cool' they would look then?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Saw one arrested before the the game,one during the game for going into the corner space to get at Palace,did'nt see much else until driving home and there were a load of ol'bill heading for station...banning orders will be in force..

DWF

Banned
Sep 28, 2011
Poor form from the Brighton fans that threw rocks at Palace and Brighton fans, a old boy got hit, hope he is ok.

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
I hope they all get life banning orders when found guilty.

On the train back there were a few idiots planning on waiting around Brighton Station for trouble.

On the bright side there was a young lady on the train from Lewes who look devestated she was on the train full of football fans...VERY very low cut blouse about to go out!!

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Suprised there has been no mention of the young lad in the second half who ran from West Lower Block A, across the big Renualt advertising sign in the SW corner and then gave a big fat palace fan in yellow a few slaps. The stewards promptly dealt with him and no doubt he was nicked once in the concourse and will face a ban.

Can't condone that sort of behaviour, however the chrous of "You fat bastard" which followed was enjoyable.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Suprised there has been no mention of the young lad in the second half who ran from West Lower Block A, across the big Renualt advertising sign in the SW corner and then gave a big fat palace fan in yellow a few slaps. The stewards promptly dealt with him and no doubt he was nicked once in the concourse and will face a ban.

Can't condone that sort of behaviour, however the chrous of "You fat bastard" which followed was enjoyable.

Wish i had seen this. Sounds comical

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The positive side is there will be some Amex season tickets for resale.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

I met that lad outside the standard before the match.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Hopefully the fat fucker in WSL block B about row Q to W gets a ban to,constantly racially abusing Zaha,horrible lump.

Really? He'll only be in with a chance of a ban if he got kicked out or if someone pointed him out to a steward...did this happen?

Several people reported him I think,as he wound his neck in second half,didn't really have an answer for me when I asked if he held the same views on Kaz an Liam,was also ranting on about Hillsborough at the Liverpool game,really horrible prat,sort of bloke that would've gone home last and slapped his mrs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here