Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

28 fans arrested last night

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
2 mates nicked last nite,one b4 the game ,one after,gutted for them,just sticking up for themselfs,hope they dont get banned

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
0.01% of the attendance was arrested.

harly sounds like a riot

PalaceKing

Sep 28, 2011
How about we just agree that those that got involved in any ruckus were morons from either side. Don't get me wrong I know there were some Palace fans that were just as bad as some of the Brighton fans. Saw one Palace fan who was immensely proud of apparently headbutting someone. Sad and doesn't belong in the game.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Anybody who goes to a match with the sole intent of causing trouble - whether it be BHA, CPFC, Ingerlund or whatever deserves to be locked up. The game has grown up and gone past these morons

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
How about we just agree that those that got involved in any ruckus were morons from either side. Don't get me wrong I know there were some Palace fans that were just as bad as some of the Brighton fans. Saw one Palace fan who was immensely proud of apparently headbutting someone. Sad and doesn't belong in the game.

Well said. At the end of the day its just a game not life or death & anyone who gets off bashing someone or lobbing stones should f*** off & get a life.

Bruntburger

Mar 9, 2009
Peacehaven
I was at Falmer station waiting for train to seafood. Saw Brighton idiots throwing stones up at Palace fans above. Palace fans were on each others shoulders to view over the metal barriers and throwing coins and stones at all gathered on station platform below. Police did nothing to stop them but did have them cordoned off with lines of horses etc.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
When Pride turns to Hubris

8 matches (excluding Spurs) x 20,000 = 160,000 crowd, 28 arrests.

Gay Pride, crowd estimated, 160,000, 32 arrests.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here