Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

28 fans arrested last night

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Several people reported him I think,as he wound his neck in second half,didn't really have an answer for me when I asked if he held the same views on Kaz an Liam,was also ranting on about Hillsborough at the Liverpool game,really horrible prat,sort of bloke that would've gone home last and slapped his mrs.

In which case, I hope you're right. What an unpleasant individual. Here's hoping the club get to hear about it and deal accordingly.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
I'm lucky.

I sit next to a really nice bunch, one of whom is a stunner.

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
Several people reported him I think,as he wound his neck in second half,didn't really have an answer for me when I asked if he held the same views on Kaz an Liam,was also ranting on about Hillsborough at the Liverpool game,really horrible prat,sort of bloke that would've gone home last and slapped his mrs.

The Club .... plz ban him. Scum.
Coward e.g. wouldn't dare mention Hillsborough face to face with LFC fans.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

I realise some people on here will, in their usual childish way, respond to this by using words such as "grass", but if what you're saying is accurate, he's fully deserving of a quiet email from you to the club. At least then you know they're aware of it and can respond how they see fit.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
As a comparison how many were arrested for say the Leeds / Peterborough / Liverpool games ??

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
As a comparison how many were arrested for say the Leeds / Peterborough / Liverpool games ??

Two at either Leeds or Liverpool (the two spanners who ran on/tried incompetently to run on the pitch).

Feb 28, 2006
Eastleigh
Not seen it mentioned anywhere else on the board, put me right if so but did anyone see the Brighton fan Sprint across from the west stand to the palace and try to take them all on until the stewards finally woke up and realised?

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
I hope they all get life banning orders when found guilty.

On the train back there were a few idiots planning on waiting around Brighton Station for trouble.

On the bright side there was a young lady on the train from Lewes who look devestated she was on the train full of football fans...VERY very low cut blouse about to go out!!

What is a hooligan? If you are attacked as we were near Falmer station after game and because we defended ourselves does that mean we should be locked up? My boy was with me and I wanted to try and protect him. If Palace were kept in as one policeman told us they was going to be we could have got on the train and got home safely without the aggro.Each case needs to be viewed on it's own merits, but for most people who go to many games hassle free that happen to get caught up with some idiots (wrong place wrong time) does that mean they need to be made an example of?

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What is a hooligan? If you are attacked as we were near Falmer station after game and because we defended ourselves does that mean we should be locked up? My boy was with me and I wanted to try and protect him. If Palace were kept in as one policeman told us they was going to be we could have got on the train and got home safely without the aggro.Each case needs to be viewed on it's own merits, but for most people who go to many games hassle free that happen to get caught up with some idiots (wrong place wrong time) does that mean they need to be made an example of?

When standing on the platform at Falmer station Palace fans were throwing coins over hitting people including children and then once somebody shouts something back at them like " f*** off " they get pulled by the police? makes sense..

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
I hope they all get life banning orders when found guilty.

On the train back there were a few idiots planning on waiting around Brighton Station for trouble.

On the bright side there was a young lady on the train from Lewes who look devestated she was on the train full of football fans...VERY very low cut blouse about to go out!!

pics?

PalaceKing

Sep 28, 2011
Wait a second thats just a flat out load of crap. I was at that side waiting and no Palace fans were throwing coins over even though some Brighton fans (not the vast majority) were idiotically throwing rocks at their own fans thinking they were Palace fans as well as at us.

Don't get me wrong here I'm sure there were enouh Palace fans being dickheads as well as Brighton ones but the coins 'story' is a load of crap.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Wait a second thats just a flat out load of crap. I was at that side waiting and no Palace fans were throwing coins over even though some Brighton fans (not the vast majority) were idiotically throwing rocks at their own fans thinking they were Palace fans as well as at us.

Don't get me wrong here I'm sure there were enouh Palace fans being dickheads as well as Brighton ones but the coins 'story' is a load of crap.

Pretty sure it's not crap, even the coppers saw them flying over and when someone said "are you going to do anything about it" the copper just said be quiet, brilliant.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008

Beg to differ. The coin throwing at falmer was 100% started by palace. We were in the queue for the brighton train and about a dozen mouthy pikey teenagers in palace shirts were luzzing change and spitting off the bridge down onto the queue. Albion meatheads then retaliated and it became hard to tell who was doing what, but palace started the cointhrowing 100%.

so run me through this again, you were the first to arrive at the station and were the last to leave, at no point inbetween did you board a train, am I right so far? you saw everything that went on, without exception therefore you're an authourity on what is or is not a "load of Crap". Boring first post, f***ing do one

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here