Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£230,000 damage at the Amex is this true?

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
6 seats 1 bog and a couple of plastic cups.

£230,000 damage to the club is ludicrous...

unless someone shot your keeper when i wasnt looking ...

£230k - absolute bollocks.

Toilets wrecked? Not from what I saw.

Seats broken? They weren't needed anyway. Everyone was standing. No-one needs padded seats. A few were in the carnage after the goals as people fell over each other, steps and seats.

£230k? Don't make me laugh.

Don't worry lads, the bill is already prepared and in the post.

Hope it doesn't cause you yet another administration.

D

Deleted member 18477

Palarse will pay for it and they will not be allowed full capacity to future games at our amazing stadium.

Gutted palarse!

Sidcup Eagle

Sep 29, 2011
I didn't go to the game but anyone who damaged the seats, toilets etc at the ground should face banning orders and/or police action. I can't get my head round why people do this sort of pointless stuff? Go to the game, have a laugh, sing, enjoy yourself but don't act like a total prick and smash stuff up.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
A cheque for £2,300 is already in the post! :moo:

Ah you've figured it! The club has clearly told palace that it was £230,000 just so they can get the actual amount of money back, £2300.

Otherwise they would be stuck with a measly £23.

tinytears

Feb 5, 2010
I was told by someone working at the ground today that 58 seats were broken & that the seat numbers will be given Palace & action will be taken against the people who had the tickets. Obviously not sure how true this is but would like to think it is.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I was told by someone working at the ground today that 58 seats were broken & that the seat numbers will be given Palace & action will be taken against the people who had the tickets. Obviously not sure how true this is but would like to think it is.

I'm guessing they can't do that, chances are they didn't smash up their own seat, what if it was an old timer or a little kid in that seat?

CPFCEAGLE

Sep 28, 2011
I could not see nothing, toilets looked fine come about half 10! Would like to see some clear evidence of the damage!

Aug 17, 2011
Sevenoaks
I didn't go to the game but anyone who damaged the seats, toilets etc at the ground should face banning orders and/or police action. I can't get my head round why people do this sort of pointless stuff? Go to the game, have a laugh, sing, enjoy yourself but don't act like a total prick and smash stuff up.

I did go to the game and most of the 5 padded seats came off as we went mental, what happened to the full chair including frame is anyones guess but I reckon celebrating as well.
As for the broken toliets, didnt see it, if someone did it deliberately then they should be banned end of, mindless vandalism whether home or away is inexcusable.

Ps I saw a brighton supporting girl after the game kicking a sign in the Amex car park while the 2 guys with her just walked on, they looked pissed up but it just made me wonder what TB would think if he had seen after all he has done amongst others.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

CCTV evidence will clearly identify who was in the damaged seats when Palace fans deny all knowledge it was them.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Wadda boring man/woman/wadevahthefuckyouare you are!
So we smashed up some seats, took some signs, yadda yadda yadda.
Lasrt time you were at Selhurst, the poor bastard cleaners scrubbed their fingers to the bone trying to get the weed stench outta the place.
Tit for tat?
You betcha!

What an absolute wanker!:tosser: f*** off somewhere else.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here