Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£230,000 damage at the Amex is this true?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Just cut their allocation next time.
When my children were young I would stop them going to the nice places if they were naughty.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
That's loads of money for one set of supporters. We should just ban them from our stadium and make them play in a solely Brighton supporter stadium next season... if they stay up

Wadda boring man/woman/wadevahthefuckyouare you are!
So we smashed up some seats, took some signs, yadda yadda yadda.
Lasrt time you were at Selhurst, the poor bastard cleaners scrubbed their fingers to the bone trying to get the weed stench outta the place.
Tit for tat?
You betcha!

Wadevahthefuckyouare you are!?!? yousure you sure?

What a cretinous little chap! Tit for tat? What are you 10?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
That's loads of money for one set of supporters. We should just ban them from our stadium and make them play in a solely Brighton supporter stadium next season... if they stay up

If this figure is true,then i agree.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
It's no suprise when they do this to their own buildings, is it?

12_croydon_fire_momo_620.jpg

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I know for a fact the toilets were trashed, couldn't possibly say it was that much though! Seems a little bit unbelievable, surely the new stadium factor aside this must happen all the time in derby matches if true...

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Some seats were broken, and toilets smashed. I have no idea as to the value.

And this behaviour is from their Season Ticket Holders.

Just shows what type of moron supports them. As for those who come on here to defend the actions of those idiots, it defies belief. Cretins.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think putting the padded seats in was a mistake in the away end.They should take them out and put some cheap sturdy plastic ones in,It was always going to happen.tbh the padded seats do seam quite flimsy and if they were standing on them i can see how they broke.

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Wadda boring man/woman/wadevahthefuckyouare you are!
So we smashed up some seats, took some signs, yadda yadda yadda.
Lasrt time you were at Selhurst, the poor bastard cleaners scrubbed their fingers to the bone trying to get the weed stench outta the place.
Tit for tat?
You betcha!

Wanker I'd had loved to have bumped into you, perhaps I did, big and brave afterwards

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Ive just come back from a tour of the ground and there was one broken seat. The tour guide didnt elaborate about the concourse area. Highly recommend if you have not been yet

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here