Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

£230,000 damage at the Amex is this true?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
No idea if true but that seems pretty high....Would think there would be massive damage at that price and everyone would know about it

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
I have just read on FB and another site that Palace scum caused £230.000 damage at the AMex....is that a true figure?

I cant see anything in the arsegas..

that seems cheap for the cost of the damage to our morale. oh.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The seats are premium quality , numerous signs missing , damage to toilet facilities. Any damage done in the South Stand on Tuesday makes CPFC liable for the behaviour of their fans. Several trades will have to be called in to do the repair work but at least with the international break there is time to fix it up. £230k sounds about right but could be more once all the repair estimates are in.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I heard that we caused 230,000 paaaaaaands wurf of improvements?

You can correct this if I'm wrong though.

Which I'm not!

Just think if Sainsburys spent £230k on improvements by demolishing Selhurst Park they could have another 500 car park spaces.

The seats are premium quality , numerous signs missing , damage to toilet facilities. Any damage done in the South Stand on Tuesday makes CPFC liable for the behaviour of their fans. Several trades will have to be called in to do the repair work but at least with the international break there is time to fix it up. £230k sounds about right but could be more once all the repair estimates are in.
Wadda boring man/woman/wadevahthefuckyouare you are!
So we smashed up some seats, took some signs, yadda yadda yadda.
Lasrt time you were at Selhurst, the poor bastard cleaners scrubbed their fingers to the bone trying to get the weed stench outta the place.
Tit for tat?
You betcha!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
If this is true, then I'm sure the rules are that Palace foot the bill - which is fair - and that is probably the transfer budget blown for January.

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
the palace fans think its hilarious.......how sweet, bless them.

however, most normal people will probably think its pretty sick what they have done.......

I wonder what one of their directors would think if some damage was done to one of their 'other' properties.....perhaps a golf course, clubhouse maybe. mmmm pretty sure that would end up with a custodial sentence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here