Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***2014 World's Hardest Creature NOMINATIONS thread

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Seconded. Scandalous this hasn't won yet.

I think the Collossal Squid has dilated the squid vote, a shame because it now seems the Collossal Squid is actually quite mild-mannered, despite it's massive claws and hooks and stuff.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I’d also like to nominate the CHIMPANZEE this year. We’re so used to the impression of a Pilkington-esque lipstick wearing, banana-chomping lab assistant chimp, it’s easy to forget that in the wild they are baying lunatics. Utterly carnivorous, known to cannibalise neighbouring troops. NUTTERS.

Seconded

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
The Moose must get a mention.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
What does it do that's hard?

I don't play these childish little games. 'ooo look there's a video voiced by an uphill gardner how funny let's all vote for it tee hee hee'.

NO.

It's got a BEAK. Teeth-lined suction pads to STICK to you whilst it rips you to shreds. It's got a BIG brain because it's an INTELLIGENT killer. It's 13 meters long and it has place in Norse Mythology for a REASON.

I'd love to see one ripping YOU to shreds.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Jack Jumper (bulldog) Ant

They is badass.

In Tasmania, they cause more human deaths than those caused by snakes, spiders, bees and sharks put together!

Fracking hell, YES. I'm a long term honey badger/cassowary advocate but this could persuade me. This is the personification of HARD. An ANT that gives such a miniscule amount of a SH!T that it kills PEOPLE. Yes, yes, yes. Waaaay harder than a great white shark.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I don't play these childish little games. 'ooo look there's a video voiced by an uphill gardner how funny let's all vote for it tee hee hee'.

NO.

It's got a BEAK. Teeth-lined suction pads to STICK to you whilst it rips you to shreds. It's got a BIG brain because it's an INTELLIGENT killer. It's 13 meters long and it has place in Norse Mythology for a REASON.

I'd love to see one ripping YOU to shreds.

So.....nothing then? Learn the RULES, as set out by the FOUNDER of the competition.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
So.....nothing then? Learn the RULES, as set out by the FOUNDER of the competition.

Ahh yes the RULES of a competition that is won by the Polar BEAR every year it's entered, and what does THAT do that is 'HARD'?

NOTHING :dunce:

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
Although, having just read about those TARDigrades....**** me.... they're practically indestructible :ohmy:

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Although, having just read about those TARDigrades....**** me.... they're practically indestructible :ohmy:

I did put these on the other thread, and a very good point was made that this isn't a competition about toughness, it's about being hard, which is about being aggressive, showing no fear, and being unafraid of death.

There is absolutely no doubt a Tardigrade is tough, but is it hard?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here