[Misc] 2 nights ago my Grandson committed suicide MIND Charity

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
So sad to hear. Chipped in because it's easier to do that than find words.

Think things are really challenging for young people today living their lives in an online crucible and without the certainties that I know I am grateful for.

RIP.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
No words are adequate ... so I have made a modest contribution instead.

Last edited:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Deeply sad news, thoughts of course with you, Rose and your family.

As was said on WhatsApp, if you need anything or just someone talk to, you know where I am.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Dear Tony what awful .awful news. My condolences to all your family. I lost a cousin in very similar circumstances 3 years ago. Words at the moment may not help but know that so many are thinking of you and your family..

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Deep condolences to all of your family. Puts any moaning about being stuck indoors into perspective

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I can't imagine what you are all gong through at the moment [MENTION=3649]hitony[/MENTION]. Just reading your post was upsetting enough for me. Keeping 'talking' to us on here.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
This has reached me via a friend of yours in FB, Tony. I have no words except to hope that his legacy will be one that makes us all aware of the hidden traumas of modern life.

Heartbroken to hear of your loss. The love of your NSC family surrounds you.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
I feel so sad for you and your family, it is impossible to contemplate what you are going through. I will make a donation.

To all who read this, if you feel down or depressed or know someone who is then get them to talk about it and seek help. There is no shame or stigma attached to this , its an illness like any other and it needs to be treated. I have had anxiety and depression and found that once I lifted the lid on it (I kept it inside for many years) it becomes easier.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
To all who read this, if you feel down or depressed or know someone who is then get them to talk about it and seek help. There is no shame or stigma attached to this , its an illness like any other and it needs to be treated. I have had anxiety and depression and found that once I lifted the lid on it (I kept it inside for many years) it becomes easier.

Wise words, unfortunately there is still a stigma attached to depression anxiety and similar issues.

Please speak to people/someone if your feeling low, even if it’s on here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports