Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] 2 nights ago my Grandson committed suicide MIND Charity

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Very saddened to hear this. Very saddened that a young person feels there was no alternative. There's always an alternative and a way to carry on but how to know, for starters, that someone needs to talk about this? To see there are other options but how to highlight this to them in their time of desperation? For me, this is the tragedy for us to deal with, with suicide. I am terribly sorry for you and your family and all who were close to him. May he rest in peace and may you get through this. Best wishes.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Terrible news, so sorry for your sad loss, condolences to you and all the family. RIP

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
So sorry for your loss .RIP Michael

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I’m struggling with the words Tony, just to say love to you and your family.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So very sorry to hear this Tony and hoping you find strength very soon.

My very sincere condolences to you and your family.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Words just aren't enough. So sorry for your loss Tony. It won't feel like it now, but It gets better in time.

Strength to you and your family.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Desperately sad, Tony. This has been on my mind for the last couple of days, since you shared with the mods team, on Friday.

Just as lost for worthwhile words now, as I was then. Thank you for the go fund me link, though. It is only a tiny thing, but taking the stress of paying for the funeral away from your poor family at this time, is at least something constructive we can help with. Scrolling through a list of familiar names, it looks like our disparate community has added £300 or so to the total already this morning, and I’m sure we can collectively find the final £500 required.

Look after yourselves - most especially your other grandchildren - must be a bewildering time for them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Tony, I was very saddened to read this.

You've been a stalwart of NSC, so it does feel more personal.

Although it's very raw now, things will get easier over time with the grief disappearing and you'll be left with the happy memories of Michael.

I wish you, your wife and family all the very best at this time.

You all have our love and best wishes.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Tony, we met at Brammel Lane many years ago - I've not forgotton.
I doubt words help much but take some comfort that my thoughts are with you and your family as you try to work though this tragic event.
Stay strong fella ....
RIP Michael

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Guys, both Rose and myself have sat here crying at your wonderful and amazing replies which are just full of total support, this is a thread that when it is finished we will both treasure! the generosity of you guys is just incredible we can't thank you enough! the young girl who started it, Taylor Case, has contacted me and said it is truly amazing and can't thank everyone enough, obviously nor can both Rose and myself so from the three of us, Thank You NSC.

I will, if no one minds post a couple of photos of Michael when he was in his happier days, the smile that Taylor refers to in the Go Fund Page Foreword, you will see, Michael really light up a room let alone other peoples lifes!

Thanks you again

Tony & Rose x

Ludensian Gull

Apr 18, 2009
Thorpness Suffolk
Deeply saddened to hear this tragic news. Sending our sincere condolences to you & your family.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here