• No

Votes: 45 39.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
There’s probably some kid we’ve never heard of in South America who’s about to put pen to paper and four years from now we’ll flog to Real Madrid for £100m

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Wouldn't surprise me if there was a late arrival.
Wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't.
Nothing much surprises me these days.
Apart from that.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
But if there isn't the right person available, at the right price, who would improve the team, then you don't just blow your money on something that costs more, isn't an improvement, but is similarish (unless you are actually my wife :rolleyes:)

I've voted yes in the poll, but just another youngster - It's what we do (very successfully up to now)

Precisely.

You can plan and execute a gym workout 365 days of the year. Planning and executing recruitment doesn't work like that.

"Hello, Mr Levy. Can we singe Harry Kane?"

"No. **** off"

"Oh, that was a surprise. I'm distraught."

or

"Hello, chairman of Botafogo de Futebol e Regatas, can we singe your exciting 19 year old striker, Estupidio, who nobody has heard of?"

"Sorry mate, we sold him to an Italian club managed by our ex player, Elenco do Vasco, yesterday"

Trudges away, forlorn.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I’m hoping we get the Argie lad (for the future) and also finally go for a proven goal scorer type striker - like 1/2 years ago with Nunez - that sort of player and potential to hit the ground running like he did at Benfica. I can dream, but I do think we should use some of the incomings on a decent striker & not one to loan out etc. I do think many fans’ opinions at the end of a window are swayed by the latest result or two - I’m thinking long term if possible.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
I’m hoping we get the Argie lad (for the future) and also finally go for a proven goal scorer type striker - like 1/2 years ago with Nunez - that sort of player and potential to hit the ground running like he did at Benfica. I can dream, but I do think we should use some of the incomings on a decent striker & not one to loan out etc. I do think many fans’ opinions at the end of a window are swayed by the latest result or two - I’m thinking long term if possible.

And you are spot on…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here