• No

Votes: 45 39.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
There has to be a plan for this. Everything is rosy now but an injury to DW could send us on a very dry run. He's not scored so far but is part of so much good attacking play. I know Potter has voiced his annoyance at this idea of us magically signing a 20 goal a season striker but when you sell your top scorer in Neal Maupay and dont replace him surely thats too far the other way.
Potter is 'annoyed' by talk of a 20-goal striker. Not by talk of a 15-goal striker, or a 12-goal striker, or a 10-goal one.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Has to be yes. A striker, a CB if JPVH loaned out essential

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I think G Potts said it’s essential we sign a 20 goal a season striker?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I reckon we'll sign that Good Night bloke but that's probably it

A few more players going out on loan but can't see anything major

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Ideally:

In:
Christian Kouame
Attila Szalai
José Adonis Cifuentes Charcopa or ‘wee’ Billy Gillmour

Out:
Van Hecke (loan)
Andone (stowaway on NASA’s SLS)
Ferguson (loan)
Enciso (loan)

This would suite me, although l don't expect any of it to actually happen.

I voted no in the poll, with the caveat that if anyone does come in, it will be to bolster the Development Squad, not the First Team . . . unfortunately. :nono:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
A youngster or two who isn't ready for the first team, and who will be loaned out immediately to gain further experience.

For those wanting a striker, we have the same number of forwards as last season (more if you include Andone). If Welbeck and Undav are unavailable Potter will play either Trossard or Enciso as a false nine, with Ferguson on the bench.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If Van Hecke stays then I can see us bringing in a forward and a midfielder, Wouldn't rule out another keeper and McGill being sold.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Isn’t that the idea of a transfer window? All the hard work should be done and targets compiled.

But if there isn't the right person available, at the right price, who would improve the team, then you don't just blow your money on something that costs more, isn't an improvement, but is similarish (unless you are actually my wife :rolleyes:)

I've voted yes in the poll, but just another youngster - It's what we do (very successfully up to now)

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Only position I'd like additional strength is another striker, although personally Kouame doesn't fill me with confidence.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Just when you thought the Premier League transfer deadline couldn't get more ludicrous, it coincides with a full round of midweek fixtures.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here