Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Cricket] 1st Test: England vs New Zealand @ Lords

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Let us just hope we can score enough to give the bowlers a target to aim for.

I think the plan is to score enough to ensure the draw at present.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surprised they sent Stokes in next would have thought it would have been Ali.

Great call! Some ton by Stokes that. Great test match this, England now in the box seat.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Surprised they sent Stokes in next would have thought it would have been Ali.

The good news for the Kiwis is that Stokes finally perishes, the bad news for them is that Buttler is next up!

Hope he bats better than he keeps wicket as extras were the 3rd highest score in the 1st innings. To answer your post no 315 I understand it from way back when I sat in front of the TV from 1st to last ball in a 5 day test. Perhaps you can explain why Ali who was good enough bat to be chosen to open in 1 game should drop down to come in at no 7.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Hope he bats better than he keeps wicket as extras were the 3rd highest score in the 1st innings. To answer your post no 315 I understand it from way back when I sat in front of the TV from 1st to last ball in a 5 day test. Perhaps you can explain why Ali who was good enough bat to be chosen to open in 1 game should drop down to come in at no 7.
Stokes was number 6 in the batting order and scored 90 in the first innings at number 6. And you wanted to change it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here