1901 Open day 10th July

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Yeah, 2400 'wankers' that have committed approximately £12 million over 5 years to the club (approx. £1,000 a season). Not forgetting compulsory purchase of the seats in addition to that figure.

OOOH the I'm a better fan than you argument has started!!!! I wondered how long it would take.

hahaaaaar

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
SmartCards will not be delivered in time for the Open day....

Dear Members

Thank you for confirming your attendance for the open day scheduled for the 10th July.

Just to re-assure you all, despite the mention in our confirmation letter, Season Ticket Smartcards will NOT now be issued for this event and all members will now shortly be receiving event tickets for access to the open day instead.

Members will receive one ticket for each seat that has been purchased and you will be allowed to bring as many guests as to the number of seats you have i.e.
4 seats = 4 people inclusive of yourself.

For all those that unfortunately cannot attend the 1901 Club open day, we will be sending all membership packs in the post to you in the week commencing 18th July.

We look forward to welcoming you all in July and can’t wait to show you around our magnificent new stadium.

Kind Regards

Marcus Khan
Business Development Executive
American Express Community Stadium
For Brighton & Hove Albion FC

8th Floor | Tower Point | 44 North Road | Brighton | East Sussex | BN1 1YR
P: 0845 504 1901 | M: 07557560779 | E: marcus.khan[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk

Have you just been emailed this?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
OOOH the I'm a better fan than you argument has started!!!! I wondered how long it would take.

hahaaaaar

In fairness he was just responding to the "full of wankers" jibe. Don't think it's fair to call all 1901 members wankers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Not at all. Did I say that. Or are you just stirring things? I guess the latter.

Yes the term "wankers " was OTT and frankly pathetic.

What possible reference to how much you have paid into the club have any relevance to whether he thinks you are all wankers?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Yes the term "wankers " was OTT and frankly pathetic.

What possible reference to how much you have paid into the club have any relevance to whether he thinks you are all wankers?

Quite a big one I'd think. 1901 costs lots of money so anyone who chooses to spend this money joining a Prawn sandwich club is obviously a wanker and was specifically targeted by this ignorant comment.

Mints probably keys nice cars too.

Last edited:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Quite a big one I'd think. 1901 costs lots of money so anyone who chooses to spend this money joining a Prawn sandwich club is obviously a wanker and was specifically targeted by this ignorant comment.

Mints probably keys nice cars too.

Why is it called the Prawn sandwich club? Did you not know the food is NOT included !!!! Does this mean i'm no longer a wanker?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why is it called the Prawn sandwich club? Did you not know the food is NOT included !!!! Does this mean i'm no longer a wanker?

If you don't arrive at your seat with a prawn sandwich 10 mins into the 2nd half , people will stare at you and talk about you behind their hand. It matters not if food is included, when you are so rich.

judewri

Oct 7, 2003
west sussex
responded to invite by email... no response,, nothing in the post... do i need to email again or am i too impatient??? can't seem to get any response on the phone.......:(

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
responded to invite by email... no response,, nothing in the post... do i need to email again or am i too impatient??? can't seem to get any response on the phone.......:(

Same, does seem to be a little all over the place at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here