Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Open day 10th July

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
I got my invitation through the post this morning to view the Amex on the 10th July at the 1901 Club reception.

It says on the reverse of the invite that 'Entrance is on presentation of a 1901 Club membership Smartcard so make sure you have it with you'.

Has anybody else received this Smartcard because I don't seem to have one?

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
I got my invitation through the post this morning to view the Amex on the 10th July at the 1901 Club reception.

It says on the reverse of the invite that 'Entrance is on presentation of a 1901 Club membership Smartcard so make sure you have it with you'.

Soooooooooooon!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

They are being sent out next week apparently.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Do you have an allocated time? This is what they alluded to in a previous communication.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ALL season ticket will have to be in the hands of the holder by 7th July, otherwise those who have taken advantage of the SCCC T20 match offer on that night will not be able to gain entry into the ground so I would say you will be fine by the 12th

Mileoakman

Aug 11, 2003
The name gives it away
Do you have an allocated time? This is what they alluded to in a previous communication.

Yes mine is 2pm to 3:30pm. It also says that you can only come at 'your designated event' so I presume by that if I can't make those times then I can't go.

Also mentions that I will be given my travel vouchers or car parking space in my 1901 Club Pack but no mention of any payment needed for either.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Yes mine is 2pm to 3:30pm. It also says that you can only come at 'your designated event' so I presume by that if I can't make those times then I can't go.

Also mentions that I will be given my travel vouchers or car parking space in my 1901 Club Pack but no mention of any payment needed for either.

Thanks, this is very exciting.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Yeah got mine today too
Mine is 2 - 3.30pm as well - unfortunately I will be on holiday so I guess you can have my sausage roll and coffee
I shall have to wait till the Spurs match <sigh>

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010
Was planning on attending the friendly at Burgess Hill but with a 12:00 - 13:30 timeslot for the MEMBER RECEPTION one of them must go ... not yet decided which.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Mine's just arrived in the afternoon/tea time post. I'll be there at 2pm as well.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
PANIC IN THE 1901 RANKS! :ohmy:

Indifference elsewhere.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So indifferent that you feel the need to comment on it? Jealous I reckon :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here