Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1901 Open day 10th July

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Mine is from 10am to 11.30am so will probably have done all the Champers before you afternoon boys get there!! :banana: :drink: :drink::drink:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My point exactly ... was told that it couldn't be helped as only date available that fitted in with Azure and their prior bookings

Would probably be quite interesting to have a poll to see how many 1901ers are interested in doing the tour, in preference to seeing the new signings have a run out at Burgess Hill. Or both. Or neither. Not that THPP can be arsed to do a poll, mind.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would probably be quite interesting to have a poll to see how many 1901ers are interested in doing the tour, in preference to seeing the new signings have a run out at Burgess Hill. Or both. Or neither. Not that THPP can be arsed to do a poll, mind.

We're the prawn sandwich brigade remember, why on earth would we be bothering ourselves by watching football?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005

I'll be doing both, is that okay?

I got my invitation through the post this morning to view the Amex on the 10th July at the 1901 Club reception.

It says on the reverse of the invite that 'Entrance is on presentation of a 1901 Club membership Smartcard so make sure you have it with you'.

Has anybody else received this Smartcard because I don't seem to have one?

I am sure "further details will be announced in due course":)

Mints

Banned
May 24, 2011
I got my invitation through the post this morning to view the Amex on the 10th July at the 1901 Club reception.

It says on the reverse of the invite that 'Entrance is on presentation of a 1901 Club membership Smartcard so make sure you have it with you'.

Has anybody else received this Smartcard because I don't seem to have one?

You won't miss much, it will be full of w@ankers.

D

Deleted User X18H

I am in the 10-1130 am gang. Or as it's known the champagne breakfast spot. Anyone else been sent a catapult to fire leftovers at the West Stand Upper?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
SmartCards will not be delivered in time for the Open day....

Dear Members

Thank you for confirming your attendance for the open day scheduled for the 10th July.

Just to re-assure you all, despite the mention in our confirmation letter, Season Ticket Smartcards will NOT now be issued for this event and all members will now shortly be receiving event tickets for access to the open day instead.

Members will receive one ticket for each seat that has been purchased and you will be allowed to bring as many guests as to the number of seats you have i.e.
4 seats = 4 people inclusive of yourself.

For all those that unfortunately cannot attend the 1901 Club open day, we will be sending all membership packs in the post to you in the week commencing 18th July.

We look forward to welcoming you all in July and can’t wait to show you around our magnificent new stadium.

Kind Regards

Marcus Khan
Business Development Executive
American Express Community Stadium
For Brighton & Hove Albion FC

8th Floor | Tower Point | 44 North Road | Brighton | East Sussex | BN1 1YR
P: 0845 504 1901 | M: 07557560779 | E: marcus.khan[MENTION=5978]bhafc[/MENTION].co.uk

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I am in the 10-1130 am gang. Or as it's known the champagne breakfast spot. Anyone else been sent a catapult to fire leftovers at the West Stand Upper?

Are you still in the budget 1901 Club?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here